GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Well bugger me..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well bugger me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well bugger me.....

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

Well she's 80 so I think she just missed it.Despite her age she whizzes all over the country and to Australia, visiting anyone who'll have her!

Uh oh..the dogs hiding..think they're here!
    Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Yes it was them. Complete with full on all singing all dancing coughing sneezing colds. I spent most of the time in the toilet smothering myself in First Defence. Was that rude of me?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        Yes it was them. Complete with full on all singing all dancing coughing sneezing colds. I spent most of the time in the toilet smothering myself in First Defence. Was that rude of me?
        You survived then ?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Only just!

Comment

Working...
          X