GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script i have family in Malta and have been invited for a holiday - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have family in Malta and have been invited for a holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have family in Malta and have been invited for a holiday

Just been asked if we are going next year, all we need are the flights , just looked and the cheapest so far are £141 return for 2 weeks, could do with a holiday and the business is doing well again so Malta here we come

Re: i have family in Malta and have been invited for a holiday

How lovely!

Just what the doctor ordered eh!!

x

Comment

Excellent. Went there quite a while back and thought it was lovely.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        Excellent. Went there quite a while back and thought it was lovely.
        its a lovely place the last time we were there was June 2009 , so its been a while .

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
          How lovely!

Just what the doctor ordered eh!!

x
          yes indeed

Comment

Glad to hear the business is doing well again.

Snap up those flights and get yourself away for a break.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              Glad to hear the business is doing well again.

Snap up those flights and get yourself away for a break.
              we are waiting to see what our son and his wife are doing as they want to go too the family haven't seen their son as yet . Whatever happens we are going and the deals are good on flights, we don't want to go when its too hot because july august is 40 there and the baby isn't used to the heat we havee to be careful.

Comment

Working...
              X