GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DI - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DI

Hope you have a wonderful day xxx

Love NW xxxxx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Thank you NW

It is a significant milestone one, but as they say 'with age comes wisdom'.

We shall see

Di

Comment

Happy birthday Di. Hope you have a wonderful day, you deserve it. Xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
        Thank you NW

It is a significant milestone one, but as they say 'with age comes wisdom'.

We shall see

Di
        Happy Birthday Diana hope you have a fantastic day

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Di seems will not take pictures = catching me up!
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 25 February 2020, 11:51.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday Lady Di, hope your not retiring just yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
              Happy birthday Lady Di, hope your not retiring just yet!!

No plans to retire just yet - at least not until debt purchasers start to behave themselves

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

No plans to retire just yet - at least not until debt purchasers start to behave themselves

Di
                So you’ll be around for a while then!!

Comment

Late to the party as ever, But a belated Happy Birthday Di

And great news that you will not be retiring any time soon

Comment

Working...
                  X