GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Merry Christmas to All - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to All

Just like to wish All a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year.

Please remember we are with family and friends over the Christmas period so may not reply as quickly as you may hope,

Nightwatch xxx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Why thank you kind NW, May I reciprocate the same to you and all fellow humans despite how low their jobs may take them!

Merry Christmas all.

Comment

Nadolig Llawen
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wishing all AAD members, and people in debt everywhere, a very Happy Christmas.

Di x

​​​​​​​

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS
          Attached Files

Comment

Merry Christmas to one and all Hope 2019 is great for everyone

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all.
              sorry it's so late but I've been busy having a wonderful Christmas (best one for years, thanks to all the lovely people on here) :-)

Comment

Happy Christmas Holiday and Happy New Year to all

Comment

Apologies for a late reply - Thank you for your Christmas wishes and thank you for making our Christmas a debt worry free one. Thanks to all you lovely people we didn't have the pressure of worrying on our shoulders this year and what a difference it made. THANK YOU and I wish each and every one of you a very Happy, Healthy New Year.

Comment

So good to hear.........I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas

Wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year

Comment

Delayed response - Happy Christmas though

Comment

Delayed response - Happy Christmas though

Comment

Working...
                        X