GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday to AAD! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to AAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to AAD!

If my calculations are correct, AAD is seven years old today!! (If not today exactly, then certainly around this time)

I hope I am talking on behalf of all of you - past, present and future - I would like to offer a big "thank you" to Niddy for starting the whole thing off. It was much needed and has helped so many of us confront the "demons of debt" with practical advice, support and non-judgmental comments.

The camaraderie of this site is second to none - not only have we been able to vent our feelings on various, banks, solicitors, etc. without fear of being criticised, we have even be able to find mutual topics not related to finances on which we have been able to banter with like-minded people - or, non-like-minded people, come to that. Virtual drinking in the Statue Bar is great fun - and free! And no dreaded hangover afterwards! Personally, I have learned about Rangers Football Club - I know Niddy is a great supporter. And really enjoy pretending to be a dance critic on the "Strictly Come Dancing" Thread!

The only downside to this is that I am now seven years older!

Thanks again, Niddy - long may this Forum continue!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

I would agree with everything you have said. Really dread to think where I would be now without the help of this forum, really have to thank Niddy for all of his help!

Comment

Nice one Phee whole heartedly agree xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nice one Phee whole heartedly agree xx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          If my calculations are correct, AAD is seven years old today!! (If not today exactly, then certainly around this time)

I hope I am talking on behalf of all of you - past, present and future - I would like to offer a big "thank you" to Niddy for starting the whole thing off. It was much needed and has helped so many of us confront the "demons of debt" with practical advice, support and non-judgmental comments.

The camaraderie of this site is second to none - not only have we been able to vent our feelings on various, banks, solicitors, etc. without fear of being criticised, we have even be able to find mutual topics not related to finances on which we have been able to banter with like-minded people - or, non-like-minded people, come to that. Virtual drinking in the Statue Bar is great fun - and free! And no dreaded hangover afterwards! Personally, I have learned about Rangers Football Club - I know Niddy is a great supporter. And really enjoy pretending to be a dance critic on the "Strictly Come Dancing" Thread!

yep spot on phee. since i sent off my cca to various dca etc things have been much calmer and in a better position now. than have been for years

Comment

Definitely Phee! xx
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Definitely Phee! xx
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks, Pixie.

And nice to see you posting .... xxx

Comment

I would hate to think where I and others would be now without AAD......In one hell of a mess without a doubt

Happy birthday to the good ship AAD and all who sail in her

Comment

Working...
                  X