Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweets

The only tweets I see from AAD come from a rag that makes the Sun look like a quality paper. Surely we can tweet something from a quality daily. I don't particularly want to click the links because that rag needs depriving of money .

I realise I may be out of step with many on this forum - just remember , without EU law , things may get much worse for us debtors

Rant over

But I'm as far right as you'll get (politically) hence I love the Mail.

Its because it does report important money & financial related news which others don't, certainly not as frequently.

Which papers do you suggest (free & online) - happy to look at sharing other links. Or you can - just tweet it to us.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      But I'm as far right as you'll get (politically) hence I love the Mail.

Its because it does report important money & financial related news which others don't, certainly not as frequently.

Which papers do you suggest (free & online) - happy to look at sharing other links. Or you can - just tweet it to us.
      You jest- or do you? :-) I know people who make you look like a pinko lefty

I would suggest that bastion of the liberal left the Guardian
      Sadly I know the Daily Wail does have some good money based articles

As for tweeting I rarely do it, I only follow 4 people, Jo, JC, No10 (for when I need a laugh) Warwick University Centre for Lifelong Learning

Comment

Working...
      X