GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ask the person below you a question! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the person below you a question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask the person below you a question!

43 - my age no more no less it's cool

Bad Boy (girl) or Boy (girl) next door?

Comment

I didn't really understand the question I'll say Girl

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

go to australia

shopping or sunbathing
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Shopping for Gadgets

What are your outdoor hobbies?

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
          Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

laying in the sun with a cocktail

toddlers or teenagers

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
              laying in the sun with a cocktail

toddlers or teenagers
              Toddlers ........... they don't answer back

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Washing up!!! pah!

Driving or being a passenger!

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                  Washing up!!! pah!

Driving or being a passenger!
                  Driving...........you've not seen Mrs I2D drive........

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?

Comment

A hen party for pixie. It would be in Las Vegas. alland could have his stag do in Blackpool!

If you could never eat roast beef or never eat bacon, which could you give up?
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                      A hen party for pixie. It would be in Las Vegas. alland could have his stag do in Blackpool!

If you could never eat roast beef or never eat bacon, which could you give up?

Roast beef

last thing you bought for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                        alland could have his stag do in Blackpool!
                        I'll be there!!!

last thing you bought for yourself?
                        A pint!! (or possibly a bus ticket)

Who is your ideal woman?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                          I'll be there!!!

A pint!! (or possibly a bus ticket)

Who is your ideal woman?
                          Mrs I2D ........... (she's stood behind me)

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

Comment

another language

best holiday destination?

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                              another language

best holiday destination?
                              Antigua.....

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                Antigua.....

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
                                Howard Carter opening King Tuts tomb..

if you could time travel to a point what would you tell yourself not to do...

Comment

Working...
                                X