GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ask the person below you a question! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the person below you a question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask the person below you a question!

Thierry Mugler, Angel - note to all, birthday next month

Laptop, desktop or Ipad ???
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
      Thierry Mugler, Angel - note to all, birthday next month

Laptop, desktop or Ipad ???
      Laptop...........
      What are you having for lunch today ?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Had cheese on toast

What is your favourite cheese??
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          Had cheese on toast

Hmm, favourite cheese - smoked/aged - I like English cheese only.

What time did you get up this morning ?

Comment

Had cheese on toast

Originally posted by Meerkat Militia View Post
            Hmm, favourite cheese - smoked/aged - I like English cheese only.

What time did you get up this morning ?
            I better answer that one.......... 7am

What are you having for Sunday Dinner ?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Skate Normally have a traditional roast, but after talking about skate last week, I couldn't resist buying some!

Which supermarket do you shop at, and which WOULD you shop at if money was no object...?
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                Skate Normally have a traditional roast, but after talking about skate last week, I couldn't resist buying some!

Which supermarket do you shop at, and which WOULD you shop at if money was no object...?
                I would have a maid to do it for me

White or Red wine ?

Comment

Both

What's your favourite non alcoholic drink??

Comment

Both

What's your favourite non alcoholic drink??
                    Tizer

Do you like scuffling through autumn leaves ?

Comment

yep love it

do you hate it when you wake in the morning and the pillows on top of your head and your neck is kinda at a right angle ?
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                        yep love it

do you hate it when you wake in the morning and the pillows on top of your head and your neck is kinda at a right angle ?

Hmm, I probably would hate it if I had ever experienced this problem !

If money was no object, what would be your favourite holiday destination ?

Comment

Maldives

What is your favourite cheese?

Comment

Maldives

What is your favourite cheese?
                            It is a local brand - Farmhouse - Poacher - aged (7 years).

How do you like your eggs cooked ?

I cannot bear to see a runny yolk.. !

Comment

Originally posted by Meerkat Militia View Post
                              It is a local brand - Farmhouse - Poacher - aged (7 years).

How do you like your eggs cooked ?

I cannot bear to see a runny yolk.. !
                              I like runny MM

What movies do you prefer Action/Romance or Cartoon?

Comment

Action

What is your favourite pudding?

Comment

Working...
                                X