GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script vjohn82's Libel Case - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vjohn82's Libel Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vjohn82's Libel Case

Sorry mate, my head's mashed at the moment!

Well done!

Comment

well done matey

*started following you on the old twitter now as well (about time eh?)!!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        well done matey

*started following you on the old twitter now as well (about time eh?)!!
        Yes...about time!

Comment

Originally posted by vjohn82 View Post
          Yes...about time!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What is your username on twitter niddy? and what is vjohn's

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              What is your username on twitter niddy? and what is vjohn's
              allaboutFORUMS

Read this as well ---> Tweet Facebook your fave Threads! - allaboutFORUMS

Our Twitter is here: ---> Twitter

VJ is here: ---> Twitter

Paul is here: ---> Twitter

Comment

Yup have been following this forum for a long while now, just wondered if you had your own account.

Thanks For PT and VJohns

Comment

Mine is vaughanjones82
                  Last edited by vjohn82; 31 March 2012, 21:11.

Comment

HEHE well glad you won VJ and that you can take heart in that his stunt backfired and cost him dear.

Comment

I guess you both lost something.

Comment

I've been following your case since you first told us about it on here.

Well done on the victory (and a victory for common sense)

Goodness how he'll pay his costs - perhaps he'll lose the house after all.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by vjohn82 View Post
                          The claimant now has to pay £75,000 in costs (within 3 months),
                          Considering his financial woes with his mortgage lender, it should be interesting to learn how he plans to comply with that ruling.

was denied permission to appeal and denied an attempt to have me committed to prison for "contempt of court".
                          Why did the silly twit think he could do that?

The Claimant stated his intention to file a written application for permission to appeal.
                          That makes some sort of sense: if one hasn't a realistic hope in Hell of complying with the costs order, one might as well try a "double or quits" strategy.

It does seem sad, though, that he has yet to realise that he is gravely afflicted with delusions of adequacy.

Comment

I believe that today is the right date to post this - the annoying poppycock that started the case.

Unfortunately, the author put a rather annoying password on the PDF file: Godisreal

Still, at least that means you may be sure that the defects in formatting were entirely original.
                            Attached Files

Comment

On www.bailii.org

Link: McGrath & Anor v Dawkins & Ors [2012] EWHC B3 (QB) (30 March 2012)
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

cc - how the bloody hell did you get that password?

I keep telling people not to cross you. But will they listen?

Comment

Working...
                                X