GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Haribo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Haribo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Haribo

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
    What's wrong with Tangfastics?!
    There's nothing at all wrong with tangfastics - much prefer them to the others
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Haribo

Welcome to AAD. Much more of a community thana forum. Enjoy your stay with us!

By the way laughs are part of the therapy so you will see plenty of the above around

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Well said garlok.

I suppose some newbies could think we we're just being flippant but that's not the case at all. IMO laughs are an essential part of getting through your debt problems.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
          There's nothing at all wrong with tangfastics - much prefer them to the others
          I've just been informed that tangfastic means the tangy aftertaste of semen
          Last edited by Angelic; 4 July 2011, 19:02.
          Made by God...Improved by the Devil
          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Hello
            Angelic,

Blimey you was quick to get in there first lol

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Angelic,

Blimey you was quick to get in there first lol
              I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by!
              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Working...
              X