GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Shepherdess - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Shepherdess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Shepherdess

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
    Thanks Garlok...I feel at home already
    Good, we're a friendly bunch so hopefully you'll like it over here

Our smileys are to die for as well.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Shepherdess

I think I know you

Admin edit:
      Try this and it'll work fine!
      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 16 June 2011, 13:17. Reason: amend post
      My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Niddy

I posted a "green grin" above and got a" mad bananna"????????????
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
          Niddy

Its an error with the smileys - if you edit the post and press space between smileys it will not happen, basically the grin is (remove spaces to see it work) : grin and the smiley banana is : grin : so if you add 2 smileys together without a space then both of these ":" touch which create the banana....

see this
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	1382672

It is on my hit list to do - along with 52,873 other things
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Its an error with the smileys - if you edit the post and press space between smileys it will not happen, basically the grin is (remove spaces to see it work) : grin and the smiley banana is : grin : so if you add 2 smileys together without a space then both of these ":" touch which create the banana....

see this
            [ATTACH]986[/ATTACH]

It is on my hit list to do - along with 52,873 other things
            lol

Comment

Welcome, Shepherdess!

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                Niddy

LOL story of my life.....

Hi AC!

Comment

Shepherdess,

You mean this DCA smiley !!!!!!!!

Regards

Comment

That's the one!!!!!

Comment

Working...