GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Angry Cat - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Angry Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Angry Cat

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    At least Fussy Gussy isn't here.

For those not in the know, Fussy Gussy (not my idea regards the name either) is the site admin from LB

* side note not to piss Mr Clogs off
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Welcome A C
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome AC.....
        My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Hi Guys!

I am still finding my way about on the site, testing the water, so to speak.

If there are any sharks about I dare not swim...

However, I have noticed a few who follow similar thoughts to mine

Comment

Your friend Peter is here... now called Simon

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
            Hi Guys!

I am still finding my way about on the site, testing the water, so to speak.

If there are any sharks about I dare not swim...

However, I have noticed a few who follow similar thoughts to mine
            My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Originally posted by Milly88 View Post
              No he isn't - he's no longer an active user.
              Last edited by Pixie; 14 June 2011, 21:38.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Milly88 View Post
                Simple?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  Simple?
                  I thought so
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It may well take me a little time learning how to navigate the site.
                    Please, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                      It may well take me a little time learning how to navigate the site.
                      Please, bear with me!
                      Its the same as all the other ones, ie vBulletin. Just that the thread layout is different, but all the basic vBulletin features etc are the same......

To best navigate the threads, look at the white font on the orange banners on the homepage as this guides you ie "allabout | DEBT BASICS"; "allabout | MONEY MATTERS" etc etc..... then within that, you'll see the relevant sub-sections listed with threads inside each sub-sections sub-section!

I do hope this makes some sense, lol - it kinda does to me!

Comment

Working...
                      X