GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Final charging order - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final charging order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final charging order

I have received two final charging orders for old Halifax credit cards.
    £3755 from 2017 and £2409 from 2019. I can't find the default date anywhere. The claimant is lc asset 2 sarl. I'm unsure what else I need to provide. Thank you.

hello starters start a diary for each :-
    Date commenced:
    Approx balance:
    Date last paid in full:
    Current status:
    Assigned:
    Account Owner:

Subject Access (SAR) amend and delete paragraph show £10 as it is free now also amend 40 days to read 30 days
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

trouble is charging orders for over £1000 can be granted to them, unless you have a very good reason ?

Fact Sheet - Charging orders | National Debtline may be useful info for you
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

lc asset 2 sarl - Luxembourg ".. an offshore unauthorised debt purchaser.."

As you have just received notification of these Charging Orders the CCJ's must have been very recent and I presume a default judgement

Look at Colin G Quinn entry here
        https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...00#post1544400

".. That being said, given you say there is a charging order; that would indicate either Lloyds, Link of Asset LC have previously obtained a county court judgment against you. Are you aware of that? .. Who is showing on the register as being the beneficiary of the charge on your property? .. When was the debt allegedly assigned? "

As The Tech Clerk
        Points out really need Diary entries for each of these and whatever other Debts
        The SAR sent to Halifax will and should give you the background details and details of assignment etc..

BUT also contact Colin G Quinn

Comment

Working...
        X