GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA advice and what to do next regarding settlements - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA advice and what to do next regarding settlements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA advice and what to do next regarding settlements

Morning, I will be as concise as possible. I have 6 debts, all in default, within 12 months all 6 will be over 6 years old. I have been maintaining them myself for years using income and expenditure sheets and paying them all minimal amounts as thats all I can afford. I am dealing with PRA, Link x2 Avarto Wescot and Intrum. 5 are credit cards and 1 is overdraft, they total more than 35K. I have sent CCA requests to LINK (ex Bcard and Coop) Intrum (ex Tesco) and PRA (ex MBNA) I didnt send one to Wescot as they manage it for Santander and the Arvato is the overdraft one. PRA and Intrum have replied saying that they have suspended collections while they attempt to get the information. Link have replied saying neither original company can supply the agreements within the 12 days so the debt is unenforceable however the outstanding balance remains collectable and it is acceptable to register and continue reporting the default.
    So my question(s) are Do I write to Link saying as its unenforceable I am suspending payment until the find the CCA? (I have stopped paying Intrum and PRA as they have said that the account in on hold)
    Also I may be in a position to offer small full and final settlements to everyone, as a family member wants them all off my back. Whats your advice? Negotiate? Or just stop paying?
    Many thanks to everyone

Can you supply the following
    • Type of account
    • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
    • Approx balance £
    • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
    • Are you on arrangement or not
    • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
    • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
    This information will help in advising or otherwise

just fill a diary for eaxh one and stop calling them unless advised on here, unenforceable is that on outstanding CCAs
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply, sorry for being daft, but how do I fill a diary out for each one?

Comment

Fill in requested info each line. Then look around site get the idea
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HI created a thread
          https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...bility-diaries

Hope thats okay

Comment

Working...
          X