GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Letter of claim -Arrow - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter of claim -Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather than point out that you don't have a CCA (as previously requested) send a sold while in dispute letter? Not sure if that will delay it a bit longer and also keeps the fact that no CCA has been received in your favour.

Comment

Not sure, i think that would apply if Arrow had sold to different agency right? Whereas, in my case i think that Arrow has moved the management from A to B, both instructed by Arrow

Comment

Not sure. Just thought it might throw them off for a bit. I sent it the first time to Howard Cohen when I received a letter from them back in 2016 or 2017 for barclaycard claim. Took them 2 years before they sent another letter of claim. I've just received a third one from them.

Comment

I'm not responding to the one they've just sent as the view is that they will issue a claim anyway as mine will be SB in December or January so I'm just going to see if they issue a claim.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            I'm not responding to the one they've just sent as the view is that they will issue a claim anyway as mine will be SB in December or January so I'm just going to see if they issue a claim.
            Good luck ! Hope your approach will work well!

Comment

Originally posted by Perth81 View Post
              Not sure, i think that would apply if Arrow had sold to different agency right? Whereas, in my case i think that Arrow has moved the management from A to B, both instructed by Arrow
              You haven't posted a diary timeline, so the position is not clear to the forum. The original creditor was - ?? Virgin?? Via what route did it come to be with Arrow in the first instance?

Comment

I will update my diary, thanks for reminding me. Yes the original creditor appears to be Virgin, then somehow (years later) it appeared to be with Arrow. No contact with Virgin at all, i really can’t remember having received any mail from them, including statements, arrears, Default Notice, etc. It seems they are really trying their luck with me

Comment

Working...
                X