GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Letter of Claim - Hoist Finance UK Holdings 3 Limited (Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter of Claim - Hoist Finance UK Holdings 3 Limited (Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Fencey.
    did your paperwork include the Credit agreement you ticked/ signed when you opened the account.

if you start a new topic post of your own maybe more people can help you.

welcome to AAD

NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ah thanks, yes I will do that (start a new topic)I have looked at some of the diary approaches and they look good to me too. This is by far the most purposeful of these forums. Excellent work. Definitely no signed credit agreement. Several pages of terms and conditions which are probably intended to LOOK like a credit agreement. Apparently my account is on hold until Monday 'at which point Howard Cohen...' you know the score.

Comment

Originally posted by Fencey View Post
        I don't want to confuse this thread, thought I would make a start here though as it's on topic, with the exception my debt is £10.7K, it dates from 2017 and I have sent a CCA (I think that's what I sent, I definitely didn't send £1) Regardless of what I sent I have had a reply . . . .

Oh look, I have gone and interrupted this thread

You're not interrupting, you're joining the conversation.

If you didn't send the £1 statutory fee with your s77-79 CCA Request it won't be valid.

I've posted on your new thread here > https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/f...31#post1533431

Di

Comment

Originally posted by doughnuts View Post
          Hello Di,

Thank you so much for replying so promptly.

The letter says the agreement was from 1996 which sounds about right....

Paperwork before.....many letters from Robinson Way...maybe some other DCAs.....I have a big pile in the hall which I can go through if it helps....Barclaycard wrote originally chasing the debt.

I believe it was registered as a default on my credit file (by Barclaycard)....then after 5 years I think it dropped off (it now shows in closed accounts but weirdly the dates of history of payments do not seem correct). Now Hoist are suddenly appearing on another credit report as the new owner of the debt which is marked as in default.

From memory this debt has the potential to become Statute Barred this month (not definite) so have you heard anything more from Hoist or Howard Cohen Solicitors since their Letter of Claim in February?

Di

Comment

deleted and copied to > https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/f...57#post1536257
            Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 12 August 2020, 12:36. Reason: posted on wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Fencey View Post

Gosh thanks ever so much for remembering. I was just thinking about this last week. Over lockdown it was, of course, all quiet for some time. I have still heard nothing from Hoist or HC.

However . . .

Hello Fencey

You have posted on someone else's thread (doughnuts).

I'll get this post moved/copied to your own thread and reply to it there.

Di

Comment

Working...
              X