GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot saying they've checked my CRF and think i can pay more or face a CCJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot saying they've checked my CRF and think i can pay more or face a CCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep copy of debit taken attached to your copy of request, you will not hear about the deposit but you have proof of request now, Cabot like many have to contact originator but tend to tell you but as request goes past 12 + 2 days unenforceable until and if they supply compliant etc
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Most DCA's do this, they apply it to your account so it looks like a payment, then they take it off the account at a later stage,

some can be very naughty and keep it on the account, then when you say the account is SB, they try and claim that you made the payment to the account.
      this is why we ask you to keep your diary up to date and keep copies of letters sent.

As TTC says UE untill agreement is sent,
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
        will be sending that today recorded with the fee.

So what did you receive from Cabot in response to your s77-79 CCA Request for this Egg credit card from 2009 which you sent them (Cabot) in October?

Are you still paying them?

Di?

Comment

Working...
        X