GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCJ dispute - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCJ dispute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ dispute

I found out that the claimant who issued a CCJ against me. Instructed 2 separate companies to retrieve debt from me
    Is this legal?
    Should it only be the representative named on the CCJ to collect money?
    If I didnt do some digging, I wouldnt know and would have paid BOTH companies separate amounts while the claimant knew the whole time

Please advise
    Many thanks

give details who is chasing etc
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by ADDVO12345 View Post
      I found out that the claimant who issued a CCJ against me. Instructed 2 separate companies to retrieve debt from me
      Is this legal?
      Should it only be the representative named on the CCJ to collect money?
      If I didnt do some digging, I wouldnt know and would have paid BOTH companies separate amounts while the claimant knew the whole time

Please advise
      Many thanks

I've replied on your original thread to keep things all in one place > https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/f...d-cifas-marker

Di

Comment

Working...
      X