GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 10 year old token payments - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 year old token payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richib View Post
    I defaulted on an mbna loan around 10 years ago, which I received a ccj for. (which dropped off my file 3 years ago)
    I arranged a token payment offer through a debt charity which I have been paying all this time and never missed.
    The debt has changed hands lots of times but they all say keep up the payments and I hear nothing else.
    Recently I received an income and expenditure form from Drydensfairfax saying I need to complete it within 7 days or they will commence legal proceedings.
    Could anyone tell me what these legal proceedings might be?

Have you heard again from DrydensFairfax solicitors about this Arrow Global CCJ/Default Judgment? Their last letter gave you seven days to respond, with a threat of legal proceedings if you didn't.

Can you clarify whether you are still making token payments through StepChange.

If you're in a DMP this may mean you have other debts which you can ask the forum to establish whether they're unenforceable or not.

Di

Comment

Working...
    X