GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA checks - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA checks

Hi everyone

I've been on a DMP since 2012. All my defaults have dropped off my credit file. However, last year I sent off some CCA requests and received a few replies which I filed away at the time but would now like to check whether they are unenforceable. Also, Link did not reply to any of the requests I sent them and there were 4. Should I write again to them or just stop payments? And is there anyone who can check the CCA's for me, please?

Thanks in advance

Diana Mayhew
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X