GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Just a quick intro! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a quick intro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick intro!

Ok so I have recently stumbled across your site whilst on the hunt for a missing person or two from elsewhere.
    Having found whom I was looking for and having had a brief catchup it would appear I’m in better hands here than elsewhere.

Why am I here, well like many I have a mountain of alleged debt spread across I think nine accounts including my wife’s which I’m responsible for -long story save for another day. The annoyance on my part is I’m not technically responsible for any of them -crooked legal advice at a bad time, prior to which I was in a very healthy position. Still it is what it is today so armour up and prepare for battle is the cry I’ve learned. (Although I have to say thus far doesn’t appear to be much of a battle??) more ‘he who dares, wins’ attitude.

I have two questions for the collective if I may:
    is putting everything in the diary format wise, is it not easy for the blood suckers to trace who’s who with such a clear format?
    I’ve never been fond of paying via the inter web after a bad experience some years ago- however I see that in order to obtain the best service from here it is likely necessary to subscribe to the AAD+ Section, so what are the methods of payment?

Thanks to all, look forward to learning more than I know now and sharing my experiences thus far along the way.

Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
    I have recently stumbled across your site whilst on the hunt for a missing person or two from elsewhere.
    Having found whom I was looking for and having a brief catchup . . .

Here I am

To answer one of your questions, my feeling is it's best not to post exact sums of money or event dates (just the month/year) on a public forum - only give round figures. That way anyone prowling the internet shouldn't be able to match your debt to their software.

I look forward to helping you.

Di

Comment

God bless you, you are diamond, and I look forward to receiving it.

Comment

Plenty of views not so many answers??

Comment

Plenty of views not so many answers??
          Hi

Di has answered your first question. If you will set out a diary of the (alleged) debts following the advice shown here >>> https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...3228#post43228 people will then be able to offer suggestions on a course of action based on experience and your current situation.

As to the second question, you can pay via Paypal.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I have a mountain of alleged debt spread across I think nine accounts including my wife’s which I’m responsible for

. . . . look forward to learning more than I know now and sharing my experiences thus far along the way.

Do you want any help to start a Diary for these nine debts?

I'm happy to give you my thoughts on each of them once you do

Di

Comment

have a mountain of alleged debt spread across I think nine accounts including my wife’s which I’m responsible for -long story save for another day. The annoyance on my part is I’m not technically responsible for any of them -crooked legal advice at a bad time, prior to which I was in a very healthy position. Still it is what it is today so armour up and prepare for battle is the cry I’ve learned.
                Have you sent a s 77-79 CCA Request to each of these nine debts?

If not that may be your best starting point.

Here's a link to some forum template letters, so just click on the CCA Request one > https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...mplate-letters

Di

Comment

Working...
                X