GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello everyone - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I've just joined up a couple of days ago and this is my first post. I'm setting up a joint self managed dmp with my hubby and am in the very early stages. I've sent off for CCA's and one for MBNA has come back as unenforceable (and will hopefully stay that way). I've emailed Niddy my Barclaycard CCA for him to have a look at as they seem to think they've complied but I'm not so sure so look forward to hearing what Niddy thinks. I look forward to posting on here with you all.

Now Inspired

Nice to see you, to see you nice. xx
    hello and welcome from Me
    NW xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by NowInspired View Post
      I'm setting up a joint self managed dmp with my hubby and am in the very early stages. I've sent off for CCA's and one for MBNA has come back as unenforceable (and will hopefully stay that way). I've emailed Niddy my Barclaycard CCA for him to have a look at as they seem to think they've complied but I'm not so sure so look forward to hearing what Niddy thinks. I look forward to posting on here with you all.
      Hello NowInspired

May I ask why you feel a DMP would be the best way forward for your debt situation?

You say this will be a joint DMP but you may have different circumstances from your husband so what may work for one of you may not be ideal for the other.

I look forward to helping you.

Di
      Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 27 June 2018, 21:09. Reason: typo

Comment

Welcome to AAD. Read and ask questions before you do anything. Knowledge is power and can save vast sums of money and sleepless nights!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
          X