GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fire risk alert issued over Beko tumble dryers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire risk alert issued over Beko tumble dryers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire risk alert issued over Beko tumble dryers

Fire risk alert issued over Beko tumble dryers

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 31st May 2017 09:24
    Hundreds of Beko tumble dryers, including a model that caused a house fire killing a mother-of-two, need to be fixed amid safety fears.

The company has issued a safety alert about the fire risks of 3,450 of its condenser tumble dryers. They were manufactured five years ago
    , but owners are only now being told to stop using them immediately. One of the affected models led to the death of Mishell Moloney last year, but the alert relates to a separate issue. The alert also follows a separate - and much bigger - modification programme by Whirlpool. That related to 5.3 million faulty Hotpoint, Indesit and Creda dryers manufactured over the course of 11 years, which also posed a fire risk.

Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X