GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Payday banking meltdown as Lloyds, Halifax, RBS and NatWest customers are hit by online glitch - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payday banking meltdown as Lloyds, Halifax, RBS and NatWest customers are hit by online glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payday banking meltdown as Lloyds, Halifax, RBS and NatWest customers are hit by online glitch

Payday banking meltdown as Lloyds, Halifax, RBS and NatWest customers are hit by online glitch

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 29th April 2017 09:41
    .............that stops them accessing their accounts - and even makes payments 'vanish'

• Lloyds, Halifax, RBS and NatWest customers were up in arms following glitch
    • Many took to Twitter to complain of money disappearing from their accounts
    • Glitch has occurred on what is payday for the majority of the British workforce
    • Online banking now up and running with 'missing' transfers to reappear today

Customers of Lloyds Bank, Halifax, RBS and NatWest were up in arms after an online glitch saw many lose access to their accounts and payments disappear. The glitch, which affected the banks' online service, occurred on what is payday for most of the British workforce. All the banks said the issue had been resolved, with 'missing' transfers to reappear in customers' accounts by the end of today. However punters still took to social media to fret over the issue, with many expressing their concerns at hundreds of pounds disappearing from their accounts ahead of the Bank Holiday weekend.

One wrote: 'Brilliant - down on payday/bank holiday weekend. Money I transferred from one account to the other has vanished???'
    Another added: 'Day before the Bank Holiday weekend and no money because I bank with Natwest. Absolute shambles.' One user told the NatWest Twitter help feed: 'Your app's not working ...... neither is your online banking. Just transferred money bet [sic] my accounts and it has disappeared!'

Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X