GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Financial Conduct Authority concerned over personal debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Conduct Authority concerned over personal debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial Conduct Authority concerned over personal debt

Financial Conduct Authority concerned over personal debt

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 18th April 2017 16:55
    Personal debt levels are high enough to merit the whole sector coming under the microscope of the UK's financial regulator, the head of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said.

FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey said that the cap on payday lending had protected consumers. Now the whole of the high-cost credit market needed examination, rather than "picking off" specific issues, he said.The FCA is launching its mission statement for this financial year. The 36-page document has considerable focus on personal finances - including plans to protect vulnerable customers, a study of long-term savings, and the completion of compensation for the mis-selling of payment protection insurance (PPI).....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X