GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds cyber-attack details emerge - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds cyber-attack details emerge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds cyber-attack details emerge

Lloyds cyber-attack details emerge

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 23rd January 2017 17:51
    Lloyds Bank was the target of a cyber-attack nearly two weeks ago which stopped a substantial number of customers using their online accounts.
    The breakdown in service from the group, including Halifax and Bank of Scotland, came after the websites were overwhelmed with millions of requests in a denial of service attack. It is particularly worrying for banks that the disruption lasted three days. Lloyds revealed little at the time, despite a flood of Twitter complaints. But it has emerged that the National Cyber Security Centre is working with the bank on the attack. The problems started on Wednesday morning, 11 January, and continued in fits and starts until the following Friday, with some customers still unable to log into their accounts over the weekend.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X