GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank to close dozens of branches - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank to close dozens of branches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank to close dozens of branches

Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank to close dozens of branches

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 19th January 2017 09:05
    The Clydesdale and Yorkshire banking group (CYBG) is closing 79 branches with the loss of 400 jobs.
    The Unite union said the closures represented a third of the bank's branch network. The move was described as the largest-ever closure plan by the bank. Unite national officer Rob MacGregor said the move would be "concerning" for local communities which would be left with less choice in banking services. Mr MacGregor said: "Staff across the Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank will be devastated to learn that 79 branches will close and consequently over 400 colleagues will lose their jobs. "Unite is clear that the closure of a third of the bank's branches will not only be concerning for staff but the local communities which will see their bank branch close. This cost-cutting plan leaves customers with less choice for local banking.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X