GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BT tops UK broadband complaints list - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BT tops UK broadband complaints list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT tops UK broadband complaints list

BT tops UK broadband complaints list

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 20th December 2016 14:55
    BT's broadband services received the most complaints during the third quarter of 2016, show figures from regulator Ofcom.

It received 36 complaints for every 100,000 broadband customers - higher than the industry average of 20. BT-owned companies, Plusnet and EE, came second and third in the broadband complaints table. Vodafone had 18 complaints for every 100,000 of its mobile customers - three times the industry average of six. As well as doing poorly on broadband, Plusnet and EE also received the most complaints about their fixed telephone services. The rankings come soon after BT chairman Sir Michael Rake said it had more work to do to improve customer service. "We apologise to customers we've let down," said BT in a statement. "BT cares about the service it gives to customers and we know we need to do better." It added that some "exceptional" broadband outages during the third quarter contributed to the rise in complaints. Bt said it was putting cash into service improvements and recruiting widely to bolster the number of staff who handle queries and complaints, The software it uses to handle complaints was also getting an overhaul, it added.,............Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X