GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MSE Doing a CAG? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSE Doing a CAG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSE Doing a CAG?

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Has this website got an anti-troll device fitted ?
    Yes, she's called "if..."
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      if... only
      Well it does seem to be a Troll Free Zone since I joined in February unless I'm missing something. No bullying, no bum advice, no faux posters. Maybe these trolls just read but don't post in which case if you're a Troll reading this

Comment

"Has this website got an anti-troll device fitted ? "

NO!!

Last edited by charitynjw; 4 October 2011, 19:27.

Comment

We have a great site team who stop spammers and trolls getting to you.....

It's those guys along with our really hard verification process that filters "most" of them out... those that get through get picked up on our IP Checker; to see how many other accounts etc they may have - put simply, if you've been banned from here then even via a proxy log-in; we'll know it's you and just ban you again.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Image 2 reminds me of a girl I once dated...

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
              Image 2 reminds me of a girl I once dated...
              You used to date John? How odd

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Yes, she's called "if..."
                How right you are

Regards,

If, XXX
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Has this website got an anti-troll device fitted ?
                  This site has the best anti troll device going, its known as Niddy and the site team
                  When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

I still go on MSE as I enjoy helping people on there and there are some nice regular posters.

However, it's becoming over moderated.
                    The dfw board states that people are there for help not judgement, but when you get some prat on there giving it large and I give them a hard time, my post is often deleted.

That muppet chanz4 springs to mind for one. Always spouting useless drivel.

They are also becoming very anti cca advice.
                    I'll still persist over there for a bit, but if it gets any worse I'll just give up. A shame really, as I did try to help a lot of people and the dfw board will have one less person to advise and definitely one less troll buster.

We need more traffic on this site.....
                    -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Originally posted by thechippy View Post
                      We need more traffic on this site.....
                      We are quite deliberately not advertising that aggressively right now as we're still building the sites and lots of new features etc - thus until the whole package is complete, the forum will stay slightly obscured....

Give us 3 months, we'll have everything live and then we'll start advertising - we will also be on TV with a free prime-time advert in between emmerdale and corrie on a Monday - I blagged that from a contact

I cannot risk this happening when our site is only half done.....

Comment

Nice one mate.

Anyway, you should be packing for your hols......
                        -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Originally posted by thechippy View Post
                          Nice one mate.

Anyway, you should be packing for your hols......
                          I have sites to build

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            I have sites sand castles to build
                            IFYPFY.

Comment

Working...
                            X