GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Met Office: SIGNIFICANT WEATHER EVENT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met Office: SIGNIFICANT WEATHER EVENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Met Office: SIGNIFICANT WEATHER EVENT

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Dawlish railway line or what's left of it
    Blimey!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      Blimey!!

Been on that line many times - but never with a dip in it like that, beautiful piece of coast even when the storms are raging it.

Comment

Devon and Cornwall storm: Kingsand evacuation as windows smashed

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-26054393

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

UK braced for more heavy rain after storms

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26061795
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

once lived near that line in Starcross

Comment

UK storms: Two die as fierce storms continue

Two people have died as strong winds and heavy rain hit southern England, adding to problems already caused by widespread storms and flooding.

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26200497

Comment

It's so sad and seems no end to all these storms
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                X