Gee up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee up

Horse DNA has been found in some beef burgers being sold in UK and Irish supermarkets, the Republic of Ireland's food safety authority (FSAI) has said.

BBC News - Horsemeat found in beef burgers on sale in UK and Ireland

Now why doesn't this surprise me?

Re: Gee up

Does it give you the trots?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Does it give you the trots?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
        Horse DNA has been found in some beef burgers being sold in UK and Irish supermarkets, the Republic of Ireland's food safety authority (FSAI) has said.

BBC News - Horsemeat found in beef burgers on sale in UK and Ireland

Now why doesn't this surprise me?
        i just checked mine.. there off!!
        ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Good old Tesco. Why doesnt it surprise me.

They have all the audits in the world and scare the decent suppliers half to death.

But cut costs all the time so we can have the best two for one offer going.

Tesco dont pay for this the suppliers do.

So some turn to ways of making their own costs cheaper in order to turn a profit.

The food industry is bent through and through. Buts its because of the pressure from the gleaming white superstores.

But as long as we get that penny knocked off here those clubcard points there we are all happy.

When people lament the loss of the likes of HMV, Pubs, electrical stores, fruit and veg stalls, markets, butchers, bakeries and the like.

No one really wants to look in their own shopping trolley as they dash round Tesco.

Supermarkets rightly or wrongly have and are changing the fabric of society.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X