GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Coffee Anyone? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Anyone?

Elephant Dung Used To Make Black Ivory Coffee

An elephant retreat in Thailand is using its herd to produce perfect dung for pricey coffee.

A herd of elephants is being used to produce some of the world's most expensive coffee. The exotic new brew, trumpeted as earthy in flavour and smooth on the palate, is made from beans eaten by a herd of 20 Thai elephants and plucked a day later from their dung.
    A gut reaction inside the elephant creates what the founder of Black Ivory Coffee calls the coffee's unique taste. "When an elephant eats coffee, its stomach acid breaks down the protein found in coffee, which is a key factor in bitterness," said Blake Dinkin, a 42-year-old Canadian who has spent just under £190,000 developing the coffee.....Elephant Dung Used To Make Black Ivory Coffee
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Coffee Anyone?

This Coffee tastes like...errrr.....well...shit!

Yep this Coffee is shit, I'll have a tea please. Oh and a custard cream to get rid of the taste of that bloody awful Coffee.

Comment

£190,000 on research?...blimey

I'd have followed em round with a bucket and shovel cheaper than that

Comment

190k they could have just modified the animal

Pump Nelly's trunk and the coffee comes out of the back.

Comment

i've an image I cant get rid of now....thanks jojo

Comment

Aldi Choice would be better value lol
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Think before this wasnt the most expensive coffee civet coffee.

Same idea just change the animal.

And toffs drink the stuff and say yum yum.

If you can sell s**** encrusted coffee to toffs you should be able to get away with elephant dung coffee. No added coffee for purity.

Comment

Working...
              X