GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
    still with OC
    start date 1978
    taken over by Lloyds 1982
    ballance £5662.27
    defaulted 2002
    have just stopped payment as niddy says
    26/04 letter from Ltsb "your repayments are in arrears and a payment of £12.00 is required" to avoid further action all payments should be made on the due date agreed.

29/05 Letter from Credit Security Ltd, re Lloyds Tsb, they have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt

to clarify this account, we sent for a CCA,2010, we had back just T&C nothing to link it to the account, and a letter stating that as the account was so old they did'nt have to send a copy of the agreement, but we would have signed one and they will look.
    sent a letter under CPUTR asking if they had an agreement or not, replied that we would have signed one and will send it when found, Final responce
    SAR sent in the middle is a couple of emails sent to recoberys and back
    1, out: client asks for agreement
    2,rep: cannot be found, not req from central storage and recoverys as account before the system was started

11/06 letter from Credit security ltd(8/6), they cannot trace receipt of our reply to their recent letter thats coz i diddn't send one
    they DEMAND that the sum stated be sent direct to their office IMMEDIATELY using the pay slip attached
    failure to do so 'could' result in a DEBT COLLECTOR calling upon us, or the account being refered for legal action
    they have still not stated if they have been assigned or sold this account
    25/06 letter from Cred sec ltd, dated 22/06, " Dear Mr Nightwatch. You have chosen to disreguard our and our clients previous letters.so they noticed
    we do not intend to remind you of your obligations to repay monies owed. then stop sending me letters
    If we do not receive a payment and payment proposal within 7 days our DOORSTEP COLLECTOR will be instructed to call upon you for payment the last doorstep collector took it
    If payment is not forthcoming we will refer the account to our client with a recommendation for LEGAL ACTION as stated in our previous letter.

letter dated 06/07 from credit security following their recent communication they are pleased to inform us that their client is willing to accept the dum of £4246.70 providing its paid by the 16/07, this will be accepted as partial payment in full and final settlement of the account and the credit file will be updated accordingly.

now to take advantage of this 25% reduction I only have to find £4246.50 (I have 20p) and have it at their office together with the attached slip at the bottom of the letter, no later than MONDAY 16/07/2012

letter dated 09/10/12 from Apex Credit Management,Re Lloyds TSB.it is still with CSL as far as i know? Their client is aware of the difficult financial circumstances that a number of their customers are currently experiencing. must be a lot of us not paying!
    as a result they have been authorised to consider a discounted settlement figure against the debt and may be able to offer a substantial discount on the balance, wonder if its any better than the 25% CSL were offering? they would like to explore this option with us, new one on me BUT, it is only available for a period of 10 days from the date of the letter. pity i'm sure it will take me longer to explore my options
    To confirm eligibility and take advantage of this enchanced opportunity to clear this debt,we are to contact them without delay, will have a think about that ???? errrrm NO

24/10 letter from apex,( 22/10/12) they are dissapointed that despite their efforts to contact (us twice a day by phone) we have failed to reach any agreement with them, they think we are simply avoiding paying this debt and they must therefore act in the best intrest of their client???
    they apparently use !! External Data sources to profile our accounts and believe that you have the abillity to make payments on this account.
    Consequently our account will be passed to their internal litigation team in order to consider the best course of action for recovery of the debt outstanding, This MAY include legal action to obtain a CCJ which we may then seek to enforce by way of a charging order or attachment to earnings application.
    contact us to prevent further action on this account.WE can take control of our finanices by taking positive action.
    will send Sold while in dispute on monday sent
    01/11 letter from Apex (31/10)They are sorry to learn that we have had to raise concerns about the account, they will be conducting a thorough investigation into our concerns, When it is complete they will contact us again.
    they enclosed a copy of their complaints procedure

17/11 rather long letter from Apex,So to condense it. Reply to sold in dispute letter. they have been in contact with their client who state, they have no record on their system of receiving a CCA request or the £1.00 fee, they have asked that we contact them with a copy of our CCA request and proof that they cashed the £1.00 fee. This was sent in 2010 and shows on a SAR asked for in 2011
    they then waffle on about carey and Judge Wacksman stating that the debtor has a legitimate interest in seeing a copy of the agreement he signed, not in the sense of proof of execution, but as information
    Under their complaints procedure this is their final responce and they have placed the account on hold for 28 days for us to contact Lloyds with the paperwork requested

8/12 Statement of account from LLoyds but with Apex ref and address on it, showing the last payment in dec 2011, Will be sending letter to Apex monday, stating the CCA was requested in 2010 and it was responded to by Lloyds, who assured me that we would of signed an agreement, and said they would send me a copy when they find it . also pointing out that their final response is a pile off crap as I had not made a formal complaint to them.

11/12 letter sent to apex, pointing out that the cca request was sent in 2010 and lloyds responded to it,also pointed out that the reply from lloyds to my cputr letter said, that we would of signed an agreement and they will send it when found, i am still waiting,
    21/12 letter from apex 19/12, they seem to be back-tracking a touch. they point out that lloyds are the legal owners and they are only acting under instruction from lloyds to recover the debt. as such they are dependant upon the quality of information supplied by lloyds
    they reiterate that lloyds cannot find any request made by us nor can they locate having received the £1.00 fee.
    they have re-refered the account back to lloyds to request they recall the account as they do not believe they can facilitate a mutually benificial arrangement on it

27/04; letter with Lloyds TSB logo on posted on 25/04 but, it came in a robson way envelope and the address header on the letter is PO box 66, Rosyth ? when did the account move to Scotland
    any way they go on to say;- As we havent been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we have transferred your CC account to Robbers way they have been instructed to arrange collection of the outstanding amount WE are to contact RW asap to arrange to payback the outstanding balance cheeky boogars want us to do their job. they'll wait a long time,
    1/05 letter from robbing ways(29/04) we have to pay them the outstanding balance without delay. If we do not pay or agree a repayment play they MAY advise their client to start court Proceedings, If a court considers our failure to pay to be due to neglect an order to pay may be made. they go on to list what May happen if we get an order to pay and we don't. they also point out that ' this account may continue to be a worry for us
    letter sent to RW thanking them for their threatening letter of introduction and pointing out that the said account has been in dispute since 2011
    14/05 letter from RW dated 13/05 headed Immediate action required, I am to call them without delay to pay by my card ? do they take Nectar points ? If we fail to pay further action MAY be taken to recover the amount due etc etc etc...
    will ignore as they signed for my SWID letter yesterday
    24/05 letter from robbingways(23/05) they would like us to note that ,they note our dispute/query we have raised. They will make all the necessary inquireies and let us know the outcome in due course. They will stop all collection activity for this account for now. If they can be of any further assistance we are to let them know do they do gardens or decorating free ?
    6/6 letter from Robbing ways(3/6)In response to our recent contact, their client(lloyds) has advised them that require us to forward a copy of our CCA request to enable further investigation. they will hold our account for 14 days
    will send letter pointing out CCa was sent in 2010 was replied to with, 'You would of signed an agreement and they will send it when found'
    as was the CPUTR letter, and that I am still waiting

Well set letter to robbing ways pointing out when CCA was sent and the reply received, also pointed out that the reply to my CPUTR was the same as the CCA request' you would of signed an agreement when we find it we will send it' and that I am STILL waiting for the copy of the "signed agreement" and I suggested that they found someone that could actually read and understand the contents of letters sent them.

22/08 letter from Robbersway.In resonse to your recent contact, our client has confirmed that the CCA request has been actioned and sent to you directly. we trust this resolves your query and we now require your offer of payment within 14 days.

Now as lloyds had no recolection of the original CCA request, It will be interesting to see what they send, last time it was just typed T&C with Hubbys name and this Address on( we weren't living here when he took out the card) and a sentance at the end of the letter stating he would of signed a CCA on taking out the card,as that is the banks policy, and a copy will be sent as soon as they find it.

Letter from RW Your account remains unpaid despite previous attempts to contact you blah blah blah, contact us to arrange an affordable repayment plan

23/09 letter from Robbersway(20/09) Your account is due to be passed to drysdenfx in the next 10 days, who will contact you to discuss repayment of this account and agree an affordable arrangement. To avoid this please contact us so we can discuss your current circumstances and agree an affordable repayment plan with you

14/10
    read my last letter, no CCA received my position not changed, letter sent to RW

17/10 letter from DFX (14/10)they have been instructed by RW, they would like me to pay RW, I am to contact RW,no ruddy way
    will ignore as crossed with my letter of the 14/10
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bos cc
      start date 1998
      owing £4802.57
      defaulted 2008
      prorata payments to Blair Oliver & Scott up to date
      12th April CCA sent
      27/04 letter received from Blair etc..dated 23/04, thanking me for my request for A NEW/ UPDATED TEMPORY REPAYMENT PROGRAM ??????
      they confirm that my proposal to pay £1.00 a month is acceptable and i should pay them by the 22nd of each month, should I miss one instalment, legal procedings could be instigated without further notice.
      £1.00 has been used toward payment of debt and not for CCA

26/07 nothing heard from BOS

5/11 letter from Blurr, Orrible and Snot dated 31/10/12, I AM NOT TO IGNORE THIS LETTER, they are urgently trying to contact me to discuss the repayment of my debt, but I do not appear to have responded to their requests for payment or provided acceptable repayment proposals. now let me see.. Yep thats it !! I am still awaiting my CCA that was requested in April, and I haven't heard off them since the stupid letter of the 24th/4
      No CCA received letter sent16/11
      21/11 letter Headed from, from Blurb oribble, snot,dated 18/11(Sunday ?) as we havent been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we've transfered your BOS cc to Robson Way.I am to contact Robbin ways asap, and they give their contact details as Quays Reach Salford which is interesting as it is the return address on the back of the envelope the letter came in.
      23/11 09.30am phone call from robway, they obviously cant understand english as my truecall only got ..speak to one of our advisers....
      23/11 letter from Robway asking for us to contact them to arrange full payment or an arrangement, if we don't they MAY advise their client to start court action
      26/11 phone call from RW different number showing on truecall but they still cant workit out
      27/11 same as 26th
      28/11 same as 26th & 27 th each time a different number
      29/11 letter from BOS they thank me for my recent request for my CCA ?? they are currently awaiting the documentation to fufil my request and will endeavour to reply as soon as possible take as long as you like
      will send sold in dispute to RW
      5/12 CCA received from BOS have email it to Niddy
      8/12 letter from Robsway NOTE...... IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED noted, just posted on here,I am to act now, and call them without delay and pay using my card I have a Christmas card?their staff are waiting for my call,hope they get to go home over christmas
      will Ignore as sent Sold in dispute letter last week by snail mail
      niddy says prob have sent missing pt to hbos
      21/12 letter from robbing ways. NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED.
      you have not paid the sum you owe. until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. this may adversely affect your credit rating. WE URGE YOU TO SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT-NOW- AND CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL. if i call them today they can agree a reduced balance and i may even be able to pay the reduced balance by installments i can afford
      9/01 letter from RW(7/01) APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT your debt is still unpaid despite previous letters and calls they have had a Sold in dispute letter in dec. and all calls come through our trucall, no messages left
      before court action is considered we MAY arrange for a local rep to call at your address, to agree an affordable payment plan with you. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SENT TO OUR LOCAL REP IN 10 DAYS TIME call us if you would prefer to agree an affordable payment plan with this office, or if you want to agree an appointment for our rep to visit. if they are sending it to their Rep why do I want to call to make an appointment ?
      If you prefer not to talk to us you can deal with this online at our website. will send dorstep visit letter and refer to dispute letter sent in dec
      still no reply to missing prescribed terms letter sent to Hbos
      letter sent to robbing ways refering them to my letter sent in nov that they have ignored {copy enclosed} also refers to no reply from HBOS and dorstep visit letter
      24/01 letter from Horwich Farrelly solicitors court action may be taken against me unless i take steps to resolve this matter quickly. i can avoid this action if i take the following action within the next 10 days. make a payment in full, or, pay what i can now and the remainder by an affordable payment arrangement.

06/02 letter from HF(04/02) they have noted my dispute/query, they will stop all collection activity for the time being while they make the necessary enquires

25/03 letter from BOS(21/3) it has a return address of CDR Manchester as we havent agreed to an acceptable repayment plan they have transferred ? my Hbos-Visa/Mastercard account to Crapquest, who they have asked to arrange collection of the outstanding balance so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard
      Iam to contact crappyquest to arrange payment, cheeky sods want me to do their job for them
      28/3. letter from crapjest [24/3] they write to inform me that my visa/mastercard account has been referred to them to manage in all matters relating to collection, which may include;
      Personal visits by our doorstep collection agency
      Possible Litigation
      It is there aim to ensure that a suitable payment plan is agreed and maintained,their team of negotiators will assist me in finding a plan that will clear my indebtedness, without the need for further action.
      If i am not in a position to settle the account i am to contact them to discuss the matter
      Contact must be made by 02 April 13 by calling them on 0844.... or I am to write to them not left me any time to write if contact is not made by this date the account will be passed to HL Legal.
      NO CONTACT WILL MEAN FURTHER ACTION
      It ends with 'LETS WORK ON THIS TOGETHER'
      April
      05/04 SWID letter to crappyjest,along with stop the phone calls, and don't threaten to visit my doorstep.
      11/4 letter from crappyjest (8/4) prior to the start of legal proceedings various checks and validations are undertaken to establish facts around your current circumstances. During this process it has been established that there are no outstanding CCJ's registered against you at your current address that's kind of them to let me know
      they are highlighting this as a matter of urgency WHY? If we need to start the legal process and a judgement is awarded against you this may have a damaging affect on your ability to obtain credit no sh1t sherlock
      they go on to explain what may happen if i apply for credit. they are not seeking payment in full; they can offer many repayment methods that can be designed around my current curcumstances that may include possible settlements that will save me money but if i'm not paying i'm already saving money all they ask is that i make contact on 0844 befor 21st april, no contact by this date will result in my account moving forward to litigation
      LET's work on this together
      as SWID letter has been sent will wait and see what comes next

25/04 letter from HL legal.[23/04] crappyjest have appointed us on behalf of hbos visa/mastercard so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard?
      TAKE NOTICE THAT unless this account is paid in full or a satisfactory proposal for settlement is received by 07 may 13, court proceedings MAY be issued against you without further notice.
      they go on to say that if they issue proceedings they will add court costs of £85. and solicitors costs of £80 and if judgement is obtained against me It will result in further costs and fees being added.
      I am to contact crappyjest without delay to make payment, or if I wish to discuss the matter.
      now as today has been a really crappy one I am in the mood to phone and tell them to GFY, but realize a paper trail must be kept. so I will send the threat-o-gram template and point out they have not replied to my letter of the 5th april.
      3/5 letter sent to carpyjest
      09/05. letter from CQ they are sorry I am dissatisfied with their service,and will be conducting a through investigation into the issues I have raised. and will contact me with the outcome of their investigation. they enclose a copy of their internal complaints procedure
      11/05 letter from crapjest stating they have been in touch with BOS and have been informed by BOS that my complaint (missing PT letter) had been dealt with and responded to in their letter of 27/12/2012 they kindly enclosed a copy of the said letter this is a letter I never received
      they say that I was informed that the documents provided to me by HBOS comply with all requirements under the CCA and that if i was unhappy i could refer my complaint to the FOS within 6 months of the date of the letter.
      they go on to say that in my letter i stated that they had chosen not to deal with my dispute, but they have not received any other correspondence from me regarding this dispute only my letter of complaint so are unable to assist me further , however if I could send proof of my request for documentation they will be happy to investigate the matter further. due to that fact they are unable to find any issue with the way they have dealt with my account as they have no record of receiving my request for documentation under the CCA 1974. if I am not satisfied i can refer my complaint to the FOS blah blah blah
      now back to the missing letter of december2012
      letter dated 27/12/2012 from bos,they point out that I was sent a letter in Nov 2012 which contained the documents I requested and told me how they had complied with the CCA 1974
      'In summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not have to be a copy with the customers signature on it. We do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed. the purpose of section 78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions we have complied with section 78.In addition, although not required under s78 we also provided a copy of the original signed agreement. we will not be providing any other documentation, as we have fulfilled your request.

they continue to state that the documents sent comply with s78 and the copy agreement contains all the prescribed terms, names and addresses of all parties, a description of how the credit limit will be calculated and all the original T&C . It does not show the signitures of both parties as this element is specifically excluded from being required by regulation 3(2)(b) of the consumer credit(Cancellation Notices and copies of Documents) Regulations 1983.

If i am unhappy I can refer to FOS within 6 months they enclose their leaflet that explains about the FOS services and their contact details they didn't
      OK what they sent me was :
      a copy of the signed agreement no T&C on it
      a copy of current terms with the signature box and your right to cancel. somewhere in the middle of the T&C. the interest rate is 13.9 and default sum is £12
      and the covering letter states "Please find enclosed a copy of the original signed agreement which prove a valid signature The prescribed terms of the agreement would have been validly incorporated into the agreement on the reverse of the enclosed sheet or a separate attached sheet

22/06 letter from crapjest(19/06) they say that following previous correspondence and in order to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion their client, HBOS has requested them to contact me to advise that a settlement figure is now available for my visa/mastercard account. to take advantage i must contact them on 0333....... by 28th june
      if an agreement is reached to settle with a reduced payment, once it has been received and cleared they will close my account and my credit file will be updated to show that the balance has been satisfied with a special flag of partial settlement. they can piss off if no contact is received by the above date they reserve the right to withdraw this offer.

well they must of withdrawn the offer
      29/07 letter from BOS dated 25th As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan they have transferred account to Wescot Credit Services Ltd, they've instructed Wescot to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. They want ME to contact Wescot asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance,

08/08 letter from Wetcloths they have been asked to collect this debt

08/08 letter to wetcloths SWID

17/08 letter from wetcloths (15/08) account on hold while they contact their client.
      22/08 letter from wetclots (20/08) they enclose a reply from Hbos and would like a payment from me. They have sent me a copy of the 27th, Dec letter, that Hbos say they sent
      (never received,to be honest I think they never sent it) which states partway through" in summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not need to be a copy with the customers signature on it( but it was). we do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed (but they did) The purpose of section78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions of the agreement we have complied with section 78". but they haven't, there are no prescribed T&C on the copy they sent and the covering letter(s) state that the T&C would of been on the reverse or on a seperate sheet.
      02/09 final Response UE CCA received letter sent to wetcloths
      11/09 letter from Wetcloths, thanking me for my letter and acknowledging that I have raised a dispute on the account and that while they investigate the dispute the account is on hold,as it may take several weeks to contact their client and look into the dispute they thank me for my patience they can take as long as they like they will contact me when they have concluded their investigation, to advise me of the outcome and next steps

18/09 letter from wetcloths (13/9) They have contacted their client who has advised them that the account was opened on the 14th of Jan 1998 and they are not obliged to produce a copy of the application under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, as the account is over 6 years old.they continue that they believe the dispute has now been resolved and want payment,
      if I believe there is still a dispute I am to contact them with details within the next 14 days

14/10 missing PT sent to wetcloths

17/10 letter from wetcloths(14/10) as a final attempt to avoid further action,(theirs or mine) our client has agreed that we can offer you a discount to settle your account ,offer is for a limited period only I should contact wetcloths by 24/10 to agree a suitable settlement (£0.00 sounds good to me), telephone 0844xxxxxx
      will ignore as crossed with my letter of the 14th
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Tesco cc
        start date 1999
        balance£4730.11
        defaulted 2003
        prorata payments up to date OC/Morecroft/fredricksons

12/04 CCA sent
        03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
        19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disapointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unles 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
        7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"futher to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
        they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
        will email what I got to Niddy
        missing PT letter will be sent 2mozz
        after sending missing PT letter have just received the same stuff back but with some T&C but i cannot see any date on them so dont know if they are original or varied will send to Niddy for his opinion

His Niddyship says to ignore, wait and see what happen next
        31/01 letter from tesco dated 28/01, We are considering legal action to recover your debt, despite writing to you several times, you have still not paid off your credit card balance or made a repayment arrangement with us,we are now considering commencing court proceedings against you to recover this debt.
        it then goes on to explain what this could mean and what may happen if i don't pay the CCJ 1, paid from employer. 2, charging order.
        they would prefer to come to an arrangement to settle the debt and i am to call them immediately to disscuss a repayment plan.
        20/02 was going to send thret o gram template for last letter but forgot to post it (just found it in the car)
        20/02, 2 letters received today both dated 15/02 from Tesco Collections, letter 1, wants me to contact them urgently to discuss my account.
        letter 2,Tesco Recoveries, because of an absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement, and because i haven't contacted them, despite several attempts to discuss the matter, they will shortly commence further action against me with the assistance of DCA or Solicitors. To stop all action I am to make a payment NOW. If no payment or agreed repayment plan is received within 7 days, they will commence further action against you
        22/02 letter sent cross between you hav not sent me my CCA /unenforcable/threat-o gram it was received by them on the 23/02
        11/03 [05/03] letter from Tesco recoveries,Important you must take action-call us today,dispite previous correspondance and our repeated attempts to try and reach an arrangement with you, the debt still remains outstanding.
        we will shortly have no alternative but to seek the assistance of a debt collection agency or, if appropriate, commence legal proceedings against you for the recovery of the debt.
        I am to make an acceptable offer of repayment within the next 7 days
        25/03 letter from Moroncroft (23/03) my account details have been passed to them from Tesco Bank,they are acting as collection agent for them, they will be in contact with me within the next 7 days by letter and/or phone to discuss my repayment options in detail, well tesco can't have a valid CCA, if they can't read and answer my last letter i'll just have to start the ride again
        April
        05/04 SWID letter sent to morons also pointed out all communication in writing only and that I do not give permission to anyone to visit my doorstep so dont try that one.
        06/04 letter from moronics of possible further action if no contact is made by 12/04. I could contact them now and they would be happy to discuss a repayment program, they may also be able to offer a substantial discount off the outstanding balance.
        19/04 letter from moronics thanking me for my recent letter and advising that they will be communicating with their client in respect of my raised query. follow up action will be suspended on my account and they will endeavor to provide me with an appropriate response as soon as possible No rush love, no rush.
        04/05 letter from Morecomics [01/05] Tesco have told them that they completed an agreement request S78 on the 5th June 2012 and also on the 25th June 2012.
        they also advise that the account is on a temporary hold to allow me time to receive this letter and contact them to discuss a payment arrangement I can afford and maintain, if contact is not made promptly, their follow up of the account will recommence. just to make clear. Tesco sent me a photo copy of the signed agreement and T&C dated 2012 but no original T&C and the covering letter said it was sent under the Data Protection Act 1998 , and when I sent the Missing PT letter they sent me the same 2 pages so how have they complied with my CCA request
        UE CCA received letter sent to morcomics
        17/05 letter from moronics(14/05) their clients believe that the documents sent do meet the requirements under s78 of the Consumer Credit Act.They go on to explain what may be omitted from the document and that there is no requirement to provide a signed 'Executed' copy of the agreement.
        their client believe that the balance remains due and payable and they therefore require immediate payment of the said sum or my realistic proposals for repayment of the same within the next 14 days
        21/05 letter from morecomics(20/5) to prevent further action I am to send my payment proposal before 27/05 or telephone them within the next 7 days sorry their last letter dated 14th states 14 days 14+14= 28, so they can wait
        If i do not contact them following receipt of this letter they MAY have no alternative other than to recommend to their clients that they consider further debt recovery action against me deary me I'm quivering in my armchair. no PT, no compliant CCA. sorted
        6/6 letter from Morecomics (3/6) as they have not received any communication from me with regards to my outstanding account, they feel that I may not be in a position to meet their request to clear the account in full.gosh they get have feelings
        to prevent their recommendation to their client that further debt recovery action be considered they are prepared to accept payments of £120 a month,to take advantage of this offer I must,
        contact them by phone err no
        make payment by website erm No
        send payment attached to letter and no again
        if I do not reply I MAY leave them with no other option but to recommend to their client that they CONSIDER further debt recovery action against me
        18/6 letter from Midas cs,(17/06) they are aware that i have not agreed a repayment for this debt with moronics. they are now reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending of further debt recovery action to their clients.Now are thay talking about Tesco or morcomics being their client
        they would remind me that unless we can agree a settlement of this account, the default which their client may have registered against my credit file will remain unchanged. are they using a default as a threat , cos the Tesco wouldn't remove it anyway To prevent possible further action I must contact Morecrap now.
        04/07 letter from Morcronic (01.07) their records show I have not made any payments to them must have a newby in accounts so my account has been passed to the next desk along Home collections Division, for action.So are they collecting home's now along with door steps? This may involve their local rep calling at my home in the near future,to establish how I intend to settle the balance outstanding.easy! you give me a valid CCA, I consider where we go from there
        If I would prefer to agree a repayment arrangement or I believe there is an outstanding query on the account I must telephone no later than 08/07 i'm busy washing my hair
        they would emphasis that if no satisfactory agreement is made they may have no alternative but to recommend to our client that they consider further debt recovery action they have been putting this last line in since may

27/07 letter from morecrap We are agents of Tesco Bank, Their records show that the above account has an outstanding balance, They have therefore asked us to contact the account holder to discuss the account and we have been provided this address by a credit reference agency that supply us with addresses links based on the information they hold.Please contact us to confirm the position and so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
        However if you believe that you are not the person responsible for the account, it is important you contact us immediately, either by telephone or letter.
        they told me that they were agents back in March, they have also told me how outstanding my balance is, but never sent me an award for it,and why have they found my address through a CRA when they have been writing to me and I have been replying? errr what position do I need to confirm ? If i write and tell them I'm deceased will they make funeral arrangements?

05/08 letter to morecrap pointing them back to my letter sent in may also asking what position I am to confirm,and why do they need to look me up when they have been sending letters containing confidential details since march, so it is a little late to find out if the correct person lives at this address .

12/08 letter from Morecrap (10/08) in capitals, Important information-possible further action. I am to contact them in the next 7 days, or send my payment proposal before 17th Aug, to prevent possible further debt recovery action, If i don't they may have no alternative than to recommend to their client that they consider possible further debt recovery action against me, they may be able to offer a substantial discount from the outstanding balance, Oh dear me, the newbie has done it again and sent me letters from the past.
        17/08letter form Morecarp, account on hold while they contact their client

25/09 letter from Tesco, due to my failure to agree or maintain repayments towards this account, we have decided to pass the management of the account to one of our DCAs, fredrickson International Ltd, they will attempt to contact you within the next 10 days, to discuss your individual circumstances. their aim is to establish an affordable and sustainable repayment arrangement with you. Should I wish to contact them, the contact details are below
        30/09 letter from Freds Hi nw you've not paid tesco, so we are sending you this threatening 1st letter so you will give us all your money OR ELSE
        Reply piss off
        14/10 SWID letter sent to freds
        24/10 letter from freds(17/10) they note the contents of my recent letter pity they didn't read it if Irequire documentation under the CCA1974 I may request this directly from their client with the fee of £1,00, I sent SWID,
        I am to contact them with my payment proposals

shall I send back a one liner asking them to READ the contents of the last letter?

Comment

I would.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
            still with OC
            start date 1978
            ballance £5662.27
            defaulted 2002
            26/04 letter from Ltsb "your repayments are in arrears and a payment of £12.00 is required" to avoid further action all payments should be made on the due date agreed.

29/05 Letter from Credit Security Ltd, re Lloyds Tsb, they have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt

to clarify this account, we sent for a CCA,2010, we had back just T&C nothing to link it to the account, and a letter stating that as the account was so old they did'nt have to send a copy of the agreement, but we would have signed one and they will look.
            sent a letter under CPUTR asking if they had an agreement or not, replied that we would have signed one and will send it when found, Final responce
            2,rep: cannot be found, not req from central storage and recoverys as account before the system was started

11/06 letter from Credit security ltd(8/6), they cannot trace receipt of our reply to their recent letter thats coz i diddn't send one
            they DEMAND that the sum stated be sent direct to their office IMMEDIATELY using the pay slip attached
            failure to do so 'could' result in a DEBT COLLECTOR calling upon us, or the account being refered for legal action
            25/06 letter from Cred sec ltd, dated 22/06, " Dear Mr Nightwatch. You have chosen to disreguard our and our clients previous letters.so they noticed
            we do not intend to remind you of your obligations to repay monies owed. then stop sending me letters
            If we do not receive a payment and payment proposal within 7 days our DOORSTEP COLLECTOR will be instructed to call upon you for payment the last doorstep collector took it
            If payment is not forthcoming we will refer the account to our client with a recommendation for LEGAL ACTION as stated in our previous letter.

letter dated 06/07 from credit security following their recent communication they are pleased to inform us that their client is willing to accept the dum of £4246.70 providing its paid by the 16/07, this will be accepted as partial payment in full and final settlement of the account and the credit file will be updated accordingly.

now to take advantage of this 25% reduction I only have to find £4246.50 (I have 20p) and have it at their office together with the attached slip at the bottom of the letter, no later than MONDAY 16/07/2012

letter dated 09/10/12 from Apex Credit Management,Re Lloyds TSB.it is still with CSL as far as i know? Their client is aware of the difficult financial circumstances that a number of their customers are currently experiencing. must be a lot of us not paying!
            as a result they have been authorised to consider a discounted settlement figure against the debt and may be able to offer a substantial discount on the balance, wonder if its any better than the 25% CSL were offering? they would like to explore this option with us, new one on me BUT, it is only available for a period of 10 days from the date of the letter. pity i'm sure it will take me longer to explore my options
            To confirm eligibility and take advantage of this enchanced opportunity to clear this debt,we are to contact them without delay, will have a think about that ???? errrrm NO

24/10 letter from apex,( 22/10/12) they are dissapointed that despite their efforts to contact (us twice a day by phone) we have failed to reach any agreement with them, they think we are simply avoiding paying this debt and they must therefore act in the best intrest of their client???
            they apparently use !! External Data sources to profile our accounts and believe that you have the abillity to make payments on this account.
            Consequently our account will be passed to their internal litigation team in order to consider the best course of action for recovery of the debt outstanding, This MAY include legal action to obtain a CCJ which we may then seek to enforce by way of a charging order or attachment to earnings application.
            contact us to prevent further action on this account.WE can take control of our finanices by taking positive action.
            01/11 letter from Apex (31/10)They are sorry to learn that we have had to raise concerns about the account, they will be conducting a thorough investigation into our concerns, When it is complete they will contact us again.

17/11 rather long letter from Apex,So to condense it. Reply to sold in dispute letter. they have been in contact with their client who state, they have no record on their system of receiving a CCA request or the £1.00 fee, they have asked that we contact them with a copy of our CCA request and proof that they cashed the £1.00 fee. This was sent in 2010 and shows on a SAR asked for in 2011
            they then waffle on about carey and Judge Wacksman stating that the debtor has a legitimate interest in seeing a copy of the agreement he signed, not in the sense of proof of execution, but as information
            Under their complaints procedure this is their final responce and they have placed the account on hold for 28 days for us to contact Lloyds with the paperwork requested

8/12 Statement of account from LLoyds but with Apex ref and address on it, showing the last payment in dec 2011, Will be sending letter to Apex monday, stating the CCA was requested in 2010 and it was responded to by Lloyds, who assured me that we would of signed an agreement, and said they would send me a copy when they find it . also pointing out that their final response is a pile off crap as I had not made a formal complaint to them.

11/12 letter sent to apex, pointing out that the cca request was sent in 2010 and lloyds responded to it,also pointed out that the reply from lloyds to my cputr letter said, that we would of signed an agreement and they will send it when found, i am still waiting,
            21/12 letter from apex 19/12, they seem to be back-tracking a touch. they point out that lloyds are the legal owners and they are only acting under instruction from lloyds to recover the debt. as such they are dependant upon the quality of information supplied by lloyds
            they reiterate that lloyds cannot find any request made by us nor can they locate having received the £1.00 fee.
            they have re-refered the account back to lloyds to request they recall the account as they do not believe they can facilitate a mutually benificial arrangement on it

27/04; letter with Lloyds TSB logo on posted on 25/04 but, it came in a robson way envelope and the address header on the letter is PO box 66, Rosyth ? when did the account move to Scotland
            any way they go on to say;- As we havent been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we have transferred your CC account to Robbers way they have been instructed to arrange collection of the outstanding amount WE are to contact RW asap to arrange to payback the outstanding balance cheeky boogars want us to do their job. they'll wait a long time,
            1/05 letter from robbing ways(29/04) we have to pay them the outstanding balance without delay. If we do not pay or agree a repayment play they MAY advise their client to start court Proceedings, If a court considers our failure to pay to be due to neglect an order to pay may be made. they go on to list what May happen if we get an order to pay and we don't. they also point out that ' this account may continue to be a worry for us
            letter sent to RW thanking them for their threatening letter of introduction and pointing out that the said account has been in dispute since 2011
            14/05 letter from RW dated 13/05 headed Immediate action required, I am to call them without delay to pay by my card ? do they take Nectar points ? If we fail to pay further action MAY be taken to recover the amount due etc etc etc...
            24/05 letter from robbingways(23/05) they would like us to note that ,they note our dispute/query we have raised. They will make all the necessary inquireies and let us know the outcome in due course. They will stop all collection activity for this account for now. If they can be of any further assistance we are to let them know do they do gardens or decorating free ?
            6/6 letter from Robbing ways(3/6)In response to our recent contact, their client(lloyds) has advised them that require us to forward a copy of our CCA request to enable further investigation. they will hold our account for 14 days
            will send letter pointing out CCa was sent in 2010 was replied to with, 'You would of signed an agreement and they will send it when found'

Well set letter to robbing ways pointing out when CCA was sent and the reply received, also pointed out that the reply to my CPUTR was the same as the CCA request' you would of signed an agreement when we find it we will send it' and that I am STILL waiting for the copy of the "signed agreement" and I suggested that they found someone that could actually read and understand the contents of letters sent them.

22/08 letter from Robbersway.In resonse to your recent contact, our client has confirmed that the CCA request has been actioned and sent to you directly. we trust this resolves your query and we now require your offer of payment within 14 days.

Now as lloyds had no recolection of the original CCA request, It will be interesting to see what they send, last time it was just typed T&C with Hubbys name and this Address on( we weren't living here when he took out the card) and a sentance at the end of the letter stating he would of signed a CCA on taking out the card,as that is the banks policy, and a copy will be sent as soon as they find it.

Letter from RW Your account remains unpaid despite previous attempts to contact you blah blah blah, contact us to arrange an affordable repayment plan

23/09 letter from Robbersway(20/09) Your account is due to be passed to drysdenfx in the next 10 days, who will contact you to discuss repayment of this account and agree an affordable arrangement. To avoid this please contact us so we can discuss your current circumstances and agree an affordable repayment plan with you

14/10

17/10 letter from DFX (14/10)they have been instructed by RW, they would like me to pay RW, I am to contact RW,no ruddy way
            26/10 letter from dsfax they urge me to deal with this outstanding debt immediately by contacting their clients agent RW ? I thought RW were their client?shall ignore for now as RW not responded to my reminder letter
            DFX last letter said they had been instructed by RW so how can their clients agent be RW. confused.com not arf

Comment

Their client is LTSB who have passed it to RW (dca) to try to collect. Drydens Fairfax are RW's pet solicitors. Make sense now?

Comment

Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
                still with OC
                start date 1978
                ballance £5662.27
                defaulted 2002

14/10

26/10 letter from dsfax they urge me to deal with this outstanding debt immediately by contacting their clients agent RW ? I thought RW were their client? shall ignore for now as RW not responded to my reminder letter
                28/10 letter from RW account on hold
                about time, bet next letter says we've not paid!

Comment

about time, bet next letter says we've not paid!

Comment

Bos cc
                    start date 1998
                    owing £4802.57
                    defaulted 2008
                    prorata payments to Blair Oliver & Scott up to date
                    12th April CCA sent
                    27/04 letter received from Blair etc..dated 23/04, thanking me for my request for A NEW/ UPDATED TEMPORY REPAYMENT PROGRAM ??????
                    they confirm that my proposal to pay £1.00 a month is acceptable and i should pay them by the 22nd of each month, should I miss one instalment, legal procedings could be instigated without further notice.
                    £1.00 has been used toward payment of debt and not for CCA

26/07 nothing heard from BOS

5/11 letter from Blurr, Orrible and Snot dated 31/10/12, I AM NOT TO IGNORE THIS LETTER, they are urgently trying to contact me to discuss the repayment of my debt, but I do not appear to have responded to their requests for payment or provided acceptable repayment proposals. now let me see.. Yep thats it !! I am still awaiting my CCA that was requested in April, and I haven't heard off them since the stupid letter of the 24th/4
                    No CCA received letter sent16/11
                    21/11 letter Headed from, from Blurb oribble, snot,dated 18/11(Sunday ?) as we havent been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we've transfered your BOS cc to Robson Way.I am to contact Robbin ways asap, and they give their contact details as Quays Reach Salford which is interesting as it is the return address on the back of the envelope the letter came in.
                    23/11 09.30am phone call from robway, they obviously cant understand english as my truecall only got ..speak to one of our advisers....
                    23/11 letter from Robway asking for us to contact them to arrange full payment or an arrangement, if we don't they MAY advise their client to start court action
                    26/11 phone call from RW different number showing on truecall but they still cant workit out
                    27/11 same as 26th
                    28/11 same as 26th & 27 th each time a different number
                    29/11 letter from BOS they thank me for my recent request for my CCA ?? they are currently awaiting the documentation to fufil my request and will endeavour to reply as soon as possible take as long as you like
                    will send sold in dispute to RW
                    5/12 CCA received from BOS have email it to Niddy
                    8/12 letter from Robsway NOTE...... IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED noted, just posted on here,I am to act now, and call them without delay and pay using my card I have a Christmas card?their staff are waiting for my call,hope they get to go home over christmas
                    will Ignore as sent Sold in dispute letter last week by snail mail
                    niddy says prob have sent missing pt to hbos
                    21/12 letter from robbing ways. NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED.
                    you have not paid the sum you owe. until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. this may adversely affect your credit rating. WE URGE YOU TO SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT-NOW- AND CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL. if i call them today they can agree a reduced balance and i may even be able to pay the reduced balance by installments i can afford
                    9/01 letter from RW(7/01) APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT your debt is still unpaid despite previous letters and calls they have had a Sold in dispute letter in dec. and all calls come through our trucall, no messages left
                    before court action is considered we MAY arrange for a local rep to call at your address, to agree an affordable payment plan with you. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SENT TO OUR LOCAL REP IN 10 DAYS TIME call us if you would prefer to agree an affordable payment plan with this office, or if you want to agree an appointment for our rep to visit. if they are sending it to their Rep why do I want to call to make an appointment ?
                    If you prefer not to talk to us you can deal with this online at our website. will send dorstep visit letter and refer to dispute letter sent in dec
                    still no reply to missing prescribed terms letter sent to Hbos
                    letter sent to robbing ways refering them to my letter sent in nov that they have ignored {copy enclosed} also refers to no reply from HBOS and dorstep visit letter
                    24/01 letter from Horwich Farrelly solicitors court action may be taken against me unless i take steps to resolve this matter quickly. i can avoid this action if i take the following action within the next 10 days. make a payment in full, or, pay what i can now and the remainder by an affordable payment arrangement.

06/02 letter from HF(04/02) they have noted my dispute/query, they will stop all collection activity for the time being while they make the necessary enquires

25/03 letter from BOS(21/3) it has a return address of CDR Manchester as we havent agreed to an acceptable repayment plan they have transferred ? my Hbos-Visa/Mastercard account to Crapquest, who they have asked to arrange collection of the outstanding balance so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard
                    Iam to contact crappyquest to arrange payment, cheeky sods want me to do their job for them
                    28/3. letter from crapjest [24/3] they write to inform me that my visa/mastercard account has been referred to them to manage in all matters relating to collection, which may include;
                    Personal visits by our doorstep collection agency
                    Possible Litigation
                    It is there aim to ensure that a suitable payment plan is agreed and maintained,their team of negotiators will assist me in finding a plan that will clear my indebtedness, without the need for further action.
                    If i am not in a position to settle the account i am to contact them to discuss the matter
                    Contact must be made by 02 April 13 by calling them on 0844.... or I am to write to them not left me any time to write if contact is not made by this date the account will be passed to HL Legal.
                    NO CONTACT WILL MEAN FURTHER ACTION
                    It ends with 'LETS WORK ON THIS TOGETHER'
                    April
                    05/04 SWID letter to crappyjest,along with stop the phone calls, and don't threaten to visit my doorstep.
                    11/4 letter from crappyjest (8/4) prior to the start of legal proceedings various checks and validations are undertaken to establish facts around your current circumstances. During this process it has been established that there are no outstanding CCJ's registered against you at your current address that's kind of them to let me know
                    they are highlighting this as a matter of urgency WHY? If we need to start the legal process and a judgement is awarded against you this may have a damaging affect on your ability to obtain credit no sh1t sherlock
                    they go on to explain what may happen if i apply for credit. they are not seeking payment in full; they can offer many repayment methods that can be designed around my current curcumstances that may include possible settlements that will save me money but if i'm not paying i'm already saving money all they ask is that i make contact on 0844 befor 21st april, no contact by this date will result in my account moving forward to litigation
                    LET's work on this together
                    as SWID letter has been sent will wait and see what comes next

25/04 letter from HL legal.[23/04] crappyjest have appointed us on behalf of hbos visa/mastercard so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard?
                    TAKE NOTICE THAT unless this account is paid in full or a satisfactory proposal for settlement is received by 07 may 13, court proceedings MAY be issued against you without further notice.
                    they go on to say that if they issue proceedings they will add court costs of £85. and solicitors costs of £80 and if judgement is obtained against me It will result in further costs and fees being added.
                    I am to contact crappyjest without delay to make payment, or if I wish to discuss the matter.
                    now as today has been a really crappy one I am in the mood to phone and tell them to GFY, but realize a paper trail must be kept. so I will send the threat-o-gram template and point out they have not replied to my letter of the 5th april.
                    3/5 letter sent to carpyjest
                    09/05. letter from CQ they are sorry I am dissatisfied with their service,and will be conducting a through investigation into the issues I have raised. and will contact me with the outcome of their investigation. they enclose a copy of their internal complaints procedure
                    11/05 letter from crapjest stating they have been in touch with BOS and have been informed by BOS that my complaint (missing PT letter) had been dealt with and responded to in their letter of 27/12/2012 they kindly enclosed a copy of the said letter this is a letter I never received
                    they say that I was informed that the documents provided to me by HBOS comply with all requirements under the CCA and that if i was unhappy i could refer my complaint to the FOS within 6 months of the date of the letter.
                    they go on to say that in my letter i stated that they had chosen not to deal with my dispute, but they have not received any other correspondence from me regarding this dispute only my letter of complaint so are unable to assist me further , however if I could send proof of my request for documentation they will be happy to investigate the matter further. due to that fact they are unable to find any issue with the way they have dealt with my account as they have no record of receiving my request for documentation under the CCA 1974. if I am not satisfied i can refer my complaint to the FOS blah blah blah
                    now back to the missing letter of december2012
                    letter dated 27/12/2012 from bos,they point out that I was sent a letter in Nov 2012 which contained the documents I requested and told me how they had complied with the CCA 1974
                    'In summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not have to be a copy with the customers signature on it. We do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed. the purpose of section 78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions we have complied with section 78.In addition, although not required under s78 we also provided a copy of the original signed agreement. we will not be providing any other documentation, as we have fulfilled your request.

they continue to state that the documents sent comply with s78 and the copy agreement contains all the prescribed terms, names and addresses of all parties, a description of how the credit limit will be calculated and all the original T&C . It does not show the signitures of both parties as this element is specifically excluded from being required by regulation 3(2)(b) of the consumer credit(Cancellation Notices and copies of Documents) Regulations 1983.

If i am unhappy I can refer to FOS within 6 months they enclose their leaflet that explains about the FOS services and their contact details they didn't
                    OK what they sent me was :
                    a copy of the signed agreement no T&C on it
                    a copy of current terms with the signature box and your right to cancel. somewhere in the middle of the T&C. the interest rate is 13.9 and default sum is £12
                    and the covering letter states "Please find enclosed a copy of the original signed agreement which prove a valid signature The prescribed terms of the agreement would have been validly incorporated into the agreement on the reverse of the enclosed sheet or a separate attached sheet

22/06 letter from crapjest(19/06) they say that following previous correspondence and in order to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion their client, HBOS has requested them to contact me to advise that a settlement figure is now available for my visa/mastercard account. to take advantage i must contact them on 0333....... by 28th june
                    if an agreement is reached to settle with a reduced payment, once it has been received and cleared they will close my account and my credit file will be updated to show that the balance has been satisfied with a special flag of partial settlement. they can piss off if no contact is received by the above date they reserve the right to withdraw this offer.

well they must of withdrawn the offer
                    29/07 letter from BOS dated 25th As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan they have transferred account to Wescot Credit Services Ltd, they've instructed Wescot to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. They want ME to contact Wescot asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance,

08/08 letter from Wetcloths they have been asked to collect this debt

08/08 letter to wetcloths SWID

17/08 letter from wetcloths (15/08) account on hold while they contact their client.
                    22/08 letter from wetclots (20/08) they enclose a reply from Hbos and would like a payment from me. They have sent me a copy of the 27th, Dec letter, that Hbos say they sent
                    (never received,to be honest I think they never sent it) which states partway through" in summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not need to be a copy with the customers signature on it( but it was). we do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed (but they did) The purpose of section78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions of the agreement we have complied with section 78". but they haven't, there are no prescribed T&C on the copy they sent and the covering letter(s) state that the T&C would of been on the reverse or on a seperate sheet.
                    02/09 final Response UE CCA received letter sent to wetcloths
                    11/09 letter from Wetcloths, thanking me for my letter and acknowledging that I have raised a dispute on the account and that while they investigate the dispute the account is on hold,as it may take several weeks to contact their client and look into the dispute they thank me for my patience they can take as long as they like they will contact me when they have concluded their investigation, to advise me of the outcome and next steps

18/09 letter from wetcloths (13/9) They have contacted their client who has advised them that the account was opened on the 14th of Jan 1998 and they are not obliged to produce a copy of the application under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, as the account is over 6 years old.they continue that they believe the dispute has now been resolved and want payment,
                    if I believe there is still a dispute I am to contact them with details within the next 14 days

14/10 missing PT sent to wetcloths

17/10 letter from wetcloths(14/10) as a final attempt to avoid further action, our client has agreed that we can offer you a discount to settle your account ,offer is for a limited period only I should contact wetcloths by 24/10 to agree a suitable settlement, telephone 0844xxxxxx
                    28/10 letter from Wetcloths, their client is still saying that because the account was opened in 1998 they are not obliged to produce a copy of the application if the account is older than 6years
                    Ok enough is enough, can anyone point me to a letter that tells them they are quoting sh1t. HBOS have already sent me a copy of the application with No prescribed T&C, and some current T&C, so they have the papers so should send them,I under stand if the account is so old no paperwork exists that they do not have to send it but should send a recon with the reason why. but these are saying, we don't have to follow guidelines and can do as we like!! I am of the opinion they have no T&Cs from inception, but am unsure of how to word the letter so as to not put my foot in it.

Comment

Ok enough is enough, can anyone point me to a letter that tells them they are quoting sh1t. HBOS have already sent me a copy of the application with No prescribed T&C, and some current T&C, so they have the papers so should send them,I under stand if the account is so old no paperwork exists that they do not have to send it but should send a recon with the reason why. but these are saying, we don't have to follow guidelines and can do as we like!! I am of the opinion they have no T&Cs from inception, but am unsure of how to word the letter so as to not put my foot in it.
                      I'd send them this if it were me---> Final Response - UE (CCA Received)

Comment

Sainsbury cc
                        started 1999
                        ballance £2277.74
                        defaulr 2008
                        now with Cabot
                        prorata payments to date

CCA sent
                        Account on hold
                        31/10 letter from cabot . Please find enclosed all of the relevant information you requested under s77-78 of the CCA1974 We can confirm that we have provided a reconstituted true copy of your credit agreement, which for the avoidance of doubt complies with the Consumer Credit cancellation Notices and copies of documents regulations 1983 and therefore complies with the obligations set out in section[77-78 of the CCA 1974
                        What Happens next; as we have now complied with your request for information We are able to enforce the credit agreement, which you signed and entered into.Enforcement means that we are able to obtain a County Court judgment against you. however we would prefer that you work with us to set up a repayment plan to settle your outstanding balance
                        Now me thinks they are being a bit hasty with the threat of CCJ as all they have sent is a copy of some un-dated terms with my name and address on them and a Your right to cancel in the middle between item 4.2 and 5 and a print out of payments made, no sight of the original application or the TC when taken out, so they are FIBBING when they say they can confirm its a recon TRUE copy of my credit agreement
                        so do I reply with, Liar, liar bums on fire, How is this a true copy when all you have sent are some random TC

Comment

Barclaycard (1)

start date 1998
                          Balance £5552.10
                          Defaulted 2002
                          No payments made since Aug 2011 when they returned my payment as unrecognised account, no reply to letter sent.
                          Sold to Cabot Nov 2011 ignored letters CCA going off on monday
                          02/02/12 letter from cabot, they are requesting cca from barcs, and have returned my £1.00
                          220/02 cabot are still waiting to hear from barcs
                          23/02 copy of statements requested by SAR received 2006/7 i never had these as barcs stoped sending me statements in 2005 one dated sept 2006 asked for a payment of £6,471.10 immediatly followed by a further £6,459.23 to reach them by Oct 2006
                          27/02 letter from cabot, barcs are experiencing a delay in obtaining information from their archive.
                          09/03 Cabot are unable to produce the requested information,
                          my account has been placed on hold untill they can.

19/04 letter from cabot (12/04) Cabot has not been able to provide you with the requested informationwithin the relevant time period yep i think 12 months+ is out of time
                          we shal continue to request the information to assist you with your request please don't rush on my behalf, I can wait
                          We would like to inform you that your account will remain on hold until we can comply with your request told you, no rush..
                          IMPORTANT Please note, you are still obliged to repay the outstanding balance as confirmed in this letter and therefore we would recommend you contact us as soon as possible to set up a repayment arrangement or continue with you existing payment plan I will continue with my existing plan £0.00 a month for ever, seems good to me (filed)
                          31/10 letter from Crapbot please find enclosed information requested under CCA 1974 as the letter from them about my Sainsbury account in the above post they confirm it is a [recon] true copy of my account they go on to say they have complied with my request and they are able to Enforce the credit agreement that I signed and entered into. they can go for a CCJ, but they would prefer me to enter into a repayment plan
                          Now again they have not thought this letter throughas enclosed with the original TCthere is a page with my name and address typed on it and a large your right to cancel box in the middle of the page, ALSO a letter from Barclays dated 05/12/2012 which near the bottom of the page states quite clearly. We are currently unable to provide a copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82 [1] of the act,We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues.they continue with what they are allowed to do which is short of enforcement
                          so do I reply with a copy of this letter from barclays and ask why cabot think that they can get a CCJ when Barcs have already said they can't

Comment

Have you sent them one of these http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca

if you have I would do a one liner referring them to it and if you haven't, I'd send it.

Comment

I havent sent one yet mrs D as I only received the letter in the envelope from Crapbot today, never got it from Barcs, so will send one off after the weekend

Comment

Like the poppy.

Comment

Working...
                                X