GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spankd1's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spankd1's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spankd1's Unenforceability Diary

This was the one where they sent that weird screen print as an application and he thinks he must have requested this online through his existing Amex account - only this card was in single instead of joint names.

Comment

This card was sent in 2009.

Comment

All cards are single. Cannot have a joint credit card.

It's enforceable, 100%.

S.127 does not apply - its way too new; it was online so easy to recon and thus all the PT's are there and the signature was a tick in the box.

Sorry.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok, thanks for looking at that. Did you get the 'legal action' letter? Does it look like court action is imminent or just another threat? Will need time to put an offer of repayment together but they appear to be ignoring my requests for time anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by spankd1 View Post
            Ok, thanks for looking at that. Did you get the 'legal action' letter? Does it look like court action is imminent or just another threat? Will need time to put an offer of repayment together but they appear to be ignoring my requests for time anyway!
            Its a bland threat - basically they are saying they'e gonna ask the client to start proceedings however for a debt of less than £1500 i'd be surprised if they actually did - maybe utilise our debt letters and make small offers to this or continue to ignore and IF they issue papers then you can simply call and agree to settle with monthly offer payments or a lower F&F.

keep us updated
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X