GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script embrace1204 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

embrace1204 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embrace1204
    replied
    Re: embrace1204 UE diary

response from Shop Direct emailed to Niddy for checking

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by embrace1204 View Post
    It was a postal order so I assume so???
    Well check with post office and they'll confirm

Leave a comment:

• embrace1204
    replied

It was a postal order so I assume so???

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

They send me statements every month. The number on the letter is exactly the same one on the statements, there is no other number and they've sent me statements to this address for the last 2 years!
    Ok fine, then they are being idiots so just ignore it for now, they will remain in default until they comply and send the cca. Have they cashed the £1 you sent with the CCA request?

Leave a comment:

• embrace1204
    replied

They send me statements every month. The number on the letter is exactly the same one on the statements, there is no other number and they've sent me statements to this address for the last 2 years!

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

heard from Co-op nearly a month later. Emailed to Niddy :-)
    Ok so this letter asks for proof of account but they say they sent you statement, ermmmm

Did they send statements? If so was the number used the same as the one you used, ie why are they saying they can't find an agreement bbut then ask you about previous addresses if they attached statements?

Please clarify, obviously do not respond to the bank yet!

Leave a comment:

• embrace1204
    replied

heard from Co-op nearly a month later. Emailed to Niddy :-)

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
    No problem I am also new and still learning. The DCAs will not respect you so as NID says "Sod Manners" and be hard nosed!

Good luck to you!
    Exactly - the only way to play this hand of poker is by bluffing..... the bigger your "balls" the bigger your rewards will be

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Thanks all - sorry I'm new to this
    No problem I am also new and still learning. The DCAs will not respect you so as NID says "Sod Manners" and be hard nosed!

Good luck to you!

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Its fine, just try and not call people, if they do ring and you answer then just hang up - sod manners, they will not respect you with any so return the favour....

Leave a comment:

• embrace1204
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mauijim
    replied

Hi, I never heard back from the Co-op re. the credit card. Do I ring them to see if they got the letter requesting the CCA?
    NEVER ring any of them or even speak to them on the phone, always conduct everything in writing and keep all letters in a file. As Garlok advised me, staple proof of posting to the relevant reply letters!

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

No I didn't send any of the letters recorded delivery. Should I resend the one to the co-op on a 'signed for' basis? Or still ignore?
    Nope, just ignore - but from now on all letters must go recorded delivery

Leave a comment:

• embrace1204
    replied

No I didn't send any of the letters recorded delivery. Should I resend the one to the co-op on a 'signed for' basis? Or still ignore?

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi, I never heard back from the Co-op re. the credit card. Do I ring them to see if they got the letter requesting the CCA?
    As advised by MGS - sit tight now, do nothing other than update this thread as and when, you do not chase them - never ring them and most definitely don't chase them and let them keep within the boundaries of law, you want and need them to mess up so it helps your case......

ie do not do their jobs for them. Right now they are in default and cannot enforce the debt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X