GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Turnip's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turnip's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turnip's UE diary

OK...at last I got this scanned properly.

Emailed Niddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip View Post
      OK...at last I got this scanned properly.

Emailed Niddy.
      I only got the cover letter - you need to email it all including the agreement and terms
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK...even though you've identified this as being enforceable, is it still worth trying my luck with MBNA and telling them I think it's UE? Any suggestions would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip View Post
          OK...even though you've identified this as being enforceable, is it still worth trying my luck with MBNA and telling them I think it's UE? Any suggestions would be great.
          I've been blagging an MBNA cc for over a year now that's enforceable so it's certainly worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
            I've been blagging an MBNA cc for over a year now that's enforceable so it's certainly worth a try.
            That's encouraging! Will get on to it this weekend. Thanks

Comment

Just let us know if anything changes or you get unnecessary threats!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X