About SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: About SB

If the DN was issued after the last payment was made then the REMEDY date on the DN becomes the COA for SB purposes (i.e. not the issue date on the DN letter).

Alas there's no statutory obligation for a creditor to issue a DN within a prescribed timescale. The ICO guidance is just guidance, sadly.

Plan B x

Comment

Re: About SB

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Alas there's no statutory obligation for a creditor to issue a DN within a prescribed timescale. The ICO guidance is just guidance, sadly.
      Agreed, good practice and guidelines are worlds apart when it comes to DCA's and Banks!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X