GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A long road - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A long road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A long road

Hi, sorry to hear that you have been poorly, hope you are now better. Send a copy with all the details on to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk for Niddy to check. This is totally secure.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you, I have just scanned it across

Comment

It's UE - they ALL are!

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Unenforceable!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That is fantastic news! Especially as it is PRA who got her just before Xmas when she was at her lowest.

So what would you suggest? I have obviously received the copy I sent you in reply to the CCA request. I have stopped all payments at the moment until all paperwork comes back, we are just paying the CCJ.

Do I reply with anything or ignore and wait for them to ask where the DMP payment is? I would prefer to not chance another lot of CCJ paperwork coming through her letterbox.

Thank you so much for making my night

xx

Comment

I'd not respond right now. Keep us updated.

you wont get a ccj as we'd help you defend this one!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's great, so stop paying anything and only worry if we receive a threat of CCJ ( a solicitor letter advising of court action).

Ok onto the next one

Argos Card 2001 - received printed sheets saying reconstituted on the top and looks like it is just printed off. No signature - looks like a word document

I presume it's unenforceable due to no signature?

Thank you so much

xx

Forgot to say it is still with Argos Card Services - not a DCA.
              Last edited by missymoo; 3 February 2016, 20:14. Reason: new info

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                That's great news

Originally posted by missymoo View Post

Argos Card 2001 - received printed sheets saying reconstituted on the top and looks like it is just printed off. No signature - looks like a word document

Thank you so much

xx

Forgot to say it is still with Argos Card Services - not a DCA.
                Probably UE but send it to Niddy as before just to make sure.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by missymoo View Post

Not necessarily, a signature is not essential and a reconstituted agreement can be enforceable as decided by Judge Waksman on Carey v HSBC.

Comment

Hi Missy , how are things with you ?x
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X