GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script rosey5464 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rosey5464 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rosey5464 UE Diary

Thanks for asking - all OK been very busy but nada from MBNA or Natwest

)

Comment

With the OPUS people I kept getting calls until I said to one of them "I need to talk to your supervisor - you shouldn't be calling me its harrasment and I've written to complain" then the calls stopped and nothing
      further at all

)

Comment

All sounding good rosey
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rosey5464 View Post
          With the OPUS people I kept getting calls until I said to one of them "I need to talk to your supervisor - you shouldn't be calling me its harrasment and I've written to complain" then the calls stopped and nothing
          further at all

)
          Well done you xxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Rosey is everything still quiet ?? xx

Comment

Indeed it is all quiet thanks nanna - got a nice statement from Natwest the other week showing a nice whopping minimum payment figure (to be ignored of course) and no added interest to the account
              So two and a half years in and no issues.

Cheers

Rosey

Comment

I'm pleased all is well with you Rosey

Best wishes
                IF
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's great Rosey just let us know if you need us xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X