GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Diasflac UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diasflac UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diasflac UE Diary

Originally posted by Diasflac View Post
    Just a quick update... I haven't heard anything from any of these debts. No confirmations and all the letters and phone calls have stopped.
    Excellent, peace at last!
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I must have jinxed myself, got a phone call. I'm expecting a call from my IP so answered it, will know not to accept that number again.

Comment

CARS Calls now, from a mobile number, I've sent a no more telephone calls letter, here is a summary of how the call went (I was at work and a little busy)

[Agent] Thank you for confirming security please can I take the long card number of the card you wish to pay.
        [Me] No
        [Agent] You don't wish to pay today sir?
        [Me] No
        [Agent] I can see you've sent us some letters requesting a copy of all calls and that you don't acknowledge the debt.
        [Me] Thats right.
        [Agent] We won't provide you with a copy of the agreement from the client, I will give you their number to contact them.
        [Me] Don't want it, would rather I waste your time.
        [Agent] In that case I'll forward this case of for further action because you're being a problem customer.
        [Me] -Hung up-

Further action because they want me to do their work for them?

Comment

Further action because they want me to do their work for them?
          In future don't even confirm security...wonder what they'll call you then?
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Updated the diary, Fred Pay are looking into why they have responded to my letter with something I never asked for.

CARS are being a nuisance now.

SRJ - Should I respond to their letter even though the CCA request is clearly worded?

Comment

I think this thread should be moved to the diaries section?

Updated Vodafone today, looks like some good news on that front. It can only mean Vodafone have accepted once Ofcom make the ruling they won't be able to claim this debt, or they've passed it to another debt collection agency.

Will wait and see what letters I get, no sense poking a sleeping giant by calling Vodafone and asking what's going on.

If this is the case though, I think more people on this site will be able to up and leave their contracts if they've had price rises during the time they've had a contract with a mobile phone company.

Comment

I think this thread should be moved to the diaries section?
                Done........

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  Done........
                  Thank you!

Comment

Just had a quick read of this Thread. Why the panic over a credit reference file? It is trashed for six years anyway, no matter what you do. It only requires to reflect a true history of the cases that is all and the argument is that most of us have defaulted anyway so the 6year wait for removal of such information is inevitable even if you win the lottery and pay it all off.

Niddy a while back wrote an excellent post to some one similar explaining the credit reference filing system and how it actually works on the ground. In fact after three years I seem to remember him saying that most of the stuff hides from view anyway and most lenders will accept what they see unless they have reason to suspect that something is awry.

I can't find that post at the moment.

regards
                    G

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                      Just had a quick read of this Thread. Why the panic over a credit reference file? It is trashed for six years anyway, no matter what you do. It only requires to reflect a true history of the cases that is all and the argument is that most of us have defaulted anyway so the 6year wait for removal of such information is inevitable even if you win the lottery and pay it all off.

Niddy a while back wrote an excellent post to some one similar explaining the credit reference filing system and how it actually works on the ground. In fact after three years I seem to remember him saying that most of the stuff hides from view anyway and most lenders will accept what they see unless they have reason to suspect that something is awry.

I can't find that post at the moment.

regards
                      G
                      I recall that too, and its an excellent read. I think most lenders only search 3 years - mortgages, 6 years. So, as you say: three years and if you have nothing; should be good to go
                      Its also worth taking a look at the getting back on the credit ladder sticky thread too.
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

It's all explained in this section I think --> Sub-Prime Credit - allaboutFORUMS

But the main sub-prime explanation is here --> How to get back onto the Credit Ladder - allaboutFORUMS
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

How are things going?
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                            How are things going?
                            Hi,

Vodafone is written off completely, if a mobile contract puts the prices up you can cancel without paying early termination so that's £3k I don't have to pay.

As for the rest, I'm in an IVA now so knowing that my creditors will barely receive any money back at all makes me happy. It's for 6 years with only 4 more to go!

Comment

Well done you ..xxxx excellent
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X