GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mark.1980's diary! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mark.1980's diary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mark.1980's diary!

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Nope but Niddy does have a full time job where he works 80-100 hours a week (every week) and also runs several sites and is rebuilding them to smarten them up and resolve errors plus he's got all the legal nonsense to deal with behind the scenes plus he has over 2000 members emailing him as well as other spam on a daily basis so it can take a few days for me to get round to dealing with things - however note, if it was a claim form or urgent then you'd see - I pick up on it the same day.

If I don't reply it doesn't mean I've ignored you - it would likely mean in my opinion it's not top priority and thus I will get round to it later.

In the last hour I have just replied to no less than 62 emails dating back to 23rd May and only now have I got round to yours received 2nd June so yours is fast!

Patience is the key, stop worrying so much.

Can I buy you a beer boss?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
      Can I buy you a beer boss?
      Cheers mate - a large one

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Anytime !
        Just let me know and I will get in my car.
        As I have said before -I owe you a tanker full.
        Dont make yourself ill trying to keep on top of this (fantastic) monster that you have created.
        Matt
        * sorry for hijacking your thread Mark - I am away now.

Comment

Sorry guys,

I don't want to come across as a demanding pain in the arse.

I know that this is a voluntary role you guys do out of the kindness of your hearts, and fully appreciate all you do

Beers for all

Comment

I think the best I can with this then is to wait for the missing info I wasn't sent, which will drag it out a bit longer.

Ultimately, I'll probably have to beg a write off, or say the only other option is take me to court cos I can't afford to pay it back and live.

Hoping to not have the £1 a month hanging over me, but, what will be will I suppose

Comment

Well I don't see the need to panic, not yet anyway

You're not a homeowner anyway so the worst they could do is get a CCJ - that's no big deal when you have no assets cos they won't be able to secure the CCJ.....

And don't worry you're not a pain in the arse

I was just trying to explain why there may be a delay, in time you'll get used to it - plus you'll notice these muppets issue threat after threat with deadline after deadline but nothing ever materialises. Hence you'll learn to reply when it suits you and not when they dictate

I'm not even in bed yet from my last post here - only just about caught up and that's not mentioning the site rebuild!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Here is the latest letter sent by them:
                Attached Files

Comment

well that's a standard default notice..... did you want to pay up or leave it?

Your decision here

Comment

Pfft, can't afford anything, let alone pander to the demands of these bully boys! lol

I suppose my best option is to wait until they take me to court? At least then they'll have to stop wasting trees sending rubbish through my door. Although they probably won't like the result, after the judge looks at what I can afford to pay them! lol

I doubt asking them to write off the debt would get me far, based on their record! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mark.1980 View Post
                      Pfft, can't afford anything, let alone pander to the demands of these bully boys! lol

I suppose my best option is to wait until they take me to court? At least then they'll have to stop wasting trees sending rubbish through my door. Although they probably won't like the result, after the judge looks at what I can afford to pay them! lol

I doubt asking them to write off the debt would get me far, based on their record! lol
                      I would sit tight and see what they send next - lets see

Keep us updated...

Comment

Will do

Comment

wow, didn't realise it had been so long since I was last here!

Ok, well I had to go the route of using the FOS in the end.

Took a LONG time, but ultimately I got all the charges and interest accrued since February 2013 removed from the account.

Just agreed to a £1 payment every 28 days, to be reviewed in 6 months.

So, couldn't get them to write it off, but with the FOS help, I did manage to get the charges dropped and buy some time to pay off other debts

Thanks for all your help and advice

Comment

More good news Mark
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done from me too Mark
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi how are you ?
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X