GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Twigs Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twigs Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dottir, yeah, I picked that up when you or someone said it changed April that year, looks like it's just a few months out huh

Comment

Roger yeah with this one I have no idea Roger, I didn't have a registered address for a few years, so it's only now that I have again that they've recently written. Maybe they did write but I never got it. It's Link Financial Outsourcing if that means anything to you, have the Subsequent Notice of Sums in Arrears in front of me. Interestingly, says I paid £2 on 19/10/2020, only my paperwork says that StepChange had to cancel the payment agreement I had made with them that paid the creditors because the Coop returned the payment, Coop said to StepChange they won't accept it. This is why I've done the DSAR to try and establish the last payment date.

Says statement 001 / so is this the first time they wrote after taking it on then? Dated 25/02/2021

New Day Roger
      Last edited by Twigs; 27 June 2024, 18:24.

Comment

Roger, yes have the DSAR from StepChange regarding all comms with Coop.

Comment

Still Waving, yes I posted the first two because I was not aware of the AAD Diary at this time and I did so to keep each debt separate - to help prevent my brain from getting fried, makes things a lot easier for me to file individually, I haven't found this site easy to use, takes time to find the way. Finding the AAD diary a bit challenging tbh for this very reason, I only usually deal with each creditor one at a time, but as its there in print I can return to the advice hey. My other post in 'general' was because it was a general question and not specifically related to any of my debts.

Comment

The AAD Diary is your way to deal with each Debt separately
            I have separated each Debt and you should be able to copy each Debt and add more information

live in Scotland now so there are slightly different rules, please only advise with Scottish law please. Many thanks.

Please can you now start fleshing out the three debts Diaries.

Debt 1
            Type of account - New Day Amazon CC
            Date commenced - 15/11/2017
            Approx balance - 2100
            Date last paid - 16/10/20
            Are you on arrangement or not paying - not paying
            Account owner - Lowell

Was this previously an Amazon Card or was it always NewDay?
            Amazon had previously had the Amazon Classic and Platinum credit cards ?
            Because Lowell? Have recently sent me a form to consent to them obtaining the CAA from Amazon.
            So background details are required aren't they?

Lowell out of the Lowell Group which specific company in that Group was assigned the Debt and when? Also who from? You will have been informed in writing!

Can you take this as a template BUT give more details please as asked. Or if not known let AAD know!

AAD is such a helpful and understanding site!
            Lets deal with each Debt separately and logically!

Comment

Working...
            X