GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Moorcroft - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moorcroft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Diane,

sorry thought I had replied to you!

Niddy said it is ue, incomplete and lots of missing terms.

since then I had a letter from csl giving me one last chance to contact them before it goes back to MBNA and then a further letter stating it has been passed back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy81 View Post
      Hi Diane, sorry thought I had replied to you!

Niddy said it is ue, incomplete and lots of missing terms.

since then I had a letter from csl giving me one last chance to contact them before it goes back to MBNA and then a further letter stating it has been passed back.

Hello

Thank you for your update which says Niddy deemed the MBNA credit agreement unenforceable. That sounds like good news to me!

See what happens next, and then post on your forum thread for suggestions on how to manage the situation

Di

Comment

Just wanted to update on this, think this was passed back to MBNA who send me a yearly statement like I still have the credit card with them and balance outstanding but it doesn’t look like they have passed it on again (fingers crossed) so far.

Just hoping it stays this way until default drops off in 2025..

been reading other people’s diaries and advice given - this website is a godsend keep up the
        good work!

Comment

They are just complying with their obligation to send you an annual statement of account.

Comment

Working...
          X