GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New U/E diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New U/E diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Time. I've done lots of reading on here, but guess there's more to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Jollyman1 View Post

CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD
      Date commenced April 2000
      Approx. balance £1,200
      Date last DMP payment May 2020

Payment amount £21
      Last Full payment approx. September 2017
      Default: February 2018
      Account owner: Cap 1
      Notes:
      ACTIONS:
      CCA request sent May 2020
      Response (letter only with no CCA) received 13.6.20
      Further copy of response letter (with CCA etc. this time) received 20.6.20
      Sent to Niddy to review -

Capital One can be very slow to sell their delinquent accounts. Maybe debt purchasers aren't keen to buy then

There can be many reasons for a debt is unenforceable not just the credit agreement.

Default Notices which are either not served or are non compliant can be Capital One's Achilles heel.

Post up when you hear from them again.

Di

Comment

Hi everyone, I've been lurking in the background for a while waiting to see if anything happens with all of my debts. Been fairly quiet other than the usual voicemails and letters requesting that I contact the DCAs, some even offering discounts - but not enough for me to bite (yet!).

Anyway, things have moved on with Aqua and I have updated the information on the post for it above. It looks like one way or another this one will soon be resolved, hopefully in my favour.

Comment

Colin G Quinn

Contact Colin email of phone at colin@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk or by telephoning 0330 053 9340. Our initial advice is always free.

Comment

Working...
          X