Egg CCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

just a quick update, Niddy says the paperwork from PRA for old Egg Card/Barclay Card
    is UNENFORCEABLE (yeah).
    i will wait and see what comes next from PRA.
    i will update as and when.

big thanks to Di.

Have a good day all you enforceables!

BLACK MONDAY (not today though)

Comment

Hi
      Sorry to say this but:
      You need to be aware that if PRA want to they can still try it on in court. If they do you will need to defend.
      Diana Mayhew

I think PRA have history of issuing claims against UE debts

Comment

Hi Warwick

After chatting to Di, I am fully aware they may try it on, time will tell.
        think my last 30 day letter from PRA is up around the 20th of this month.
        I'm sure 'I'll be back' for more advice.

BM

Comment

Hi
          I wasn’t wanting to be doom and gloom, I just didn’t want you thinking you were necessarily home free. That said non of my UE agreements really bothered me once they knew it was UE

Comment

Originally posted by Black Monday View Post
            think my last 30 day letter from PRA is up around the 20th of this month.
            I'm sure 'I'll be back' for more advice.

Any further communication from PRA for the Egg/Barclaycard debt?

Di

Comment

Hi Di

Nothing as yet, but the phone calls have started again today!
              Fingers crossed x

Thanks for asking

BM

Comment

Hi Di

i have today received a County Court Claim for the Egg/Barclay Card
                owned by PRA (you asked me if I has received anything on the
                26th February).

what do I do now ?????? Only a limited time to reply!

BM

Comment

Hi sory you have a claim but PRA are known for it,
                  You should email Di to see if she can give you more information,
                  Best wishes NW x
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Di

i have today received a County Court Claim for the Egg/Barclay Card
                    owned by PRA (you asked me if I has received anything on the
                    26th February).

what do I do now ?????? Only a limited time to reply!

No surprises there (as previously discussed)

Email me the first page of the claim form using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk and we'll take it from there.

Di

Comment

Will do, thanks Di

Comment

LATEST UPDATE

Just received the best news from Joanna Connelly Solicitors (who took on
                        PRA on my behalf) with regards to my Egg/Barclaycard debt informing me that PRA
                        have discontinued the Court case against me.

I am so thrilled and thankful to all at Joanna Connelly Solicitors, especially the wonderful Di and Colin
                        and glad that I joined the AAD forum without whom I would never have found all the advice needed to carry on with my unenforceable CCA's. I may need further guidance in the future, but for now a good result.

BLACK MONDAY, but today GOOD FRIDAY

Comment

LATEST UPDATE

Just received the best news from Joanna Connelly Solicitors (who took on
                          PRA on my behalf) with regards to my Egg/Barclaycard debt informing me that PRA
                          have discontinued the Court case against me.

I am so thrilled and thankful to all at Joanna Connelly Solicitors, especially the wonderful Di and Colin
                          and glad that I joined the AAD forum without whom I would never have found all the advice needed to carry on with my unenforceable CCA's. I may need further guidance in the future, but for now a good result.

BLACK MONDAY, but today GOOD FRIDAY
                          Wonderful news BM! Lovely to see, have a great weekend.

Comment

Joanna Connolly and Diana Mayhew are a bit good aren't they - that's understatement for you

Well done

Comment

Just received the best news from Joanna Connolly Solicitors (who took on PRA on my behalf) with regards to my Egg/Barclaycard debt informing me that PRA have discontinued the Court case against me.

I am so thrilled and thankful to all at Joanna Connolly Solicitors, especially the wonderful Di and Colin, and glad that I joined the AAD forum without whom I would never have found all the advice needed to carry on with my unenforceable CCA's.

Thank you for your kind words - we were happy to be able to help

You can now put this PRA debt out of your mind.

Di
                              Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 29 April 2019, 12:32.

Comment

Working...
                              X