GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Suseka's Debt Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suseka's Debt Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suseka View Post
    I want to avoid getting a 'letter before action' which I fear may follow in the not too distant future. They know the debts are enforceable
    There’s a big difference between a credit agreement being enforceable and a debt being enforceable

If you receive a Letter Before Claim then post on your thread.

You will have 30 days to respond and an opportunity to ask to see further documentation such as any Default Notice and Notice of Assignment etc.

Can you update your posts to clarify whether the debt is owned by the original creditor and managed by Link, or whether the debt has been assigned (i.e. sold) to Link.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

There’s a big difference between a credit agreement being enforceable and a debt being enforceable

Can you update your posts to clarify whether the debt is owned by the original creditor and managed by Link, or whether the debt has been assigned (i.e. sold) to Link.

Di
      I think they have been assigned, am fairly sure I've seen that paperwork (as well as the default notice) - that being said I'll check when I get home and will update my posts - thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X