GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Newbie Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE-

Type of Account: Next
    Date Commenced: 2001
    Approx Balance; 2700
    Date Last Paid: Feb 18
    As above
    Account still with creditor

No longer with creditor and now going through court proceedings. Unenforceable Defence filed and awaiting next steps. Nerve racking!

Comment

who owns it now
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Summer12 View Post
        UPDATE-

Type of Account: Next
        Date Commenced: 2001
        Approx Balance; 2700
        Date Last Paid: Feb 18
        As above
        Account still with creditor

No longer with creditor and now going through court proceedings. Unenforceable Defence filed and awaiting next steps. Nerve racking!
        There is history missing here. "Account still with creditor - No longer with creditor"

Have you got representation for the court proceedings?

Comment

It’s now with debt manager services but managed by Reston’s. CCAs so far supplied with incorrect details.

No representation, trying to complete the process myself with help from consumer forums.

Comment

Working...
          X