GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Emm1e UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emm1e UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emm1e View Post

Lender Barclays
    Account Type: Credit Card
    Taken out: 1998
    Approx Balance: £5,900.00
    Date last paid (full payment): Sep-16
    Date last paid (£1 token payment): Sep-17
    Arrangement: DMP token payment
    Account Owner: Barclays
    CCA Requested: 01.09.17
    CCA Docs rec'd: 15.09.2017
    My married name is on first page of the reconstituted agreement- I wasn't married then!

11.10.17 - CCA Agreement emailed to Niddy
    Unenforceable
    06.01.19 - new docs supplied by PRA, emailed to Niddy

Lender Barclays
    Account Type: Credit Card
    Taken out: Approx 2010
    Approx Balance: £4,148.00
    Date last paid (full payment): Sep-16
    Date last paid (£1 token payment): Sep-17
    Arrangement: DMP token payment
    Account Owner: Barclays
    CCA Requested: 02.09.17
    CCA Docs rec'd: 15.09.17, Reconstituted

11.10.17 - CCA Agreement emailed to Niddy
    Unenforceable
    06.01.19 - new docs supplied by PRA, emailed to Niddy

Looking closer at your original Diary post I can see that you updated it yesterday to say that PRA have sent you documents.

When did Barclays assign those debts to PRA and did you receive a Notice of Assignment at the time?

Did you previously receive a Default Notice from Barclays for each/both of those debts?

Which of these two debts are you referring to in your post # 9 below?

A year after requesting the CCA, The PRA group have sent us a document in relation to one of our credit cards. Is anyone able to take a look at it and advise if it is compliant please?

Di

Comment

does Niddy still review documents please? . . . . I put a post up in Dec 18 but got no response - is this site/these pages still monitored?
      Yes this forum is constantly monitored but it seems your email was sent just before the Christmas and New Year Bank Holiday break.

Maybe you should resend your email with a link to this thread and your username in the subject bar.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Hello

I've taken a look back through your Diary and can see that you've not updated your thread since October 2017 which makes it difficult for members to offer help and support in an information vacuum.

It helps if you re-quote the individual debt post and then add any development each time it happens.

"Unenforceability" isn't only about the credit agreement which can sometimes be remedied, it's about the bigger picture such as assignment issues and so on.

It looks like seven out of nine debts remain with the original creditor - is that correct? *

Di

* I can now see that you updated your post yesterday to show that at least two of your debts have been assigned to PRA at some point.

Oh dear, I'm experiencing technical difficulties. I edited the above post but it didn't show on post # 15 on this thread

Di

Comment

Hi

Many thanks for your replies. I have not been good at all with keeping an electronic update of all the communication received but I have it filed perfectly. Therefore, I have now updated each creditor to show what letters have been received/sent and the current owner of each account etc....One debt with Creation Finance has been written off and all except Sainsburys have been sold on or are being managed by a DCA. Barclays did advise that account was being transferred - is this assignment? Thank You

Comment

My updates are not showing in the original post yet when I click on edit, all of my updates are there-am I doing something wrong? Thank you

Comment

My updates are not showing in the original post yet when I click on edit, all of my updates are there-am I doing something wrong?

I doubt you're doing anything wrong because there do seem to have been some technical issues with the forum recently.

I'll let 'back office' know so this can be sorted for you

Di

Comment

on the bottom of your updates does in line state keep or discard, as I found many posting get stuck and not forwarded to responses until I am back on the page and realise no posting made hence press update and the posting appears where it should be, like it seems pages are sticking hense many a time we prest post eventually see multiple posting of the said item
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

even post 22 above page stuck posting out I had to leave the site and return to see if it posted
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I doubt you're doing anything wrong because there do seem to have been some technical issues with the forum recently.

I'll let 'back office' know so this can be sorted for you

Di
                    Thank you. I've checked again today, and the only options are cancel, preview or save. My updates are all there when I click on edit but don't appear in the thread. I've just tried logging out and back in but it doesn't change it. Hopefully back-office will be able to resolve-thanks for your help.

Comment

Looking closer at your original Diary post I can see that you updated it yesterday to say that PRA have sent you documents.

When did Barclays assign those debts to PRA and did you receive a Notice of Assignment at the time?

Did you previously receive a Default Notice from Barclays for each/both of those debts?

Which of these two debts are you referring to in your post # 9 below?

Di
                      Hi

All of my updates are now showing (thanks for tech help). Diana - are you able to offer some further assistance please? Many thanks.

Comment

Can anyone offer any assistance now that all my updates are showing against each creditor? Many thanks in advance.

Comment

see Diana Mayhew has been helping you, sure she will be along soon as possible

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                            see Diana Mayhew has been helping you, sure she will be along soon as possible

I cant see anything in the OP’s updates that need my input (no legal issues).

There are the usual letters and statements from the original creditors perhaps in the run up to the debt being assigned to a debt purchaser.

Di

Comment

Working...
                            X