GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Need to rejoin AAD+ nobody online and don't want to pay in case something goes wrong . - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to rejoin AAD+ nobody online and don't want to pay in case something goes wrong .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to rejoin AAD+ nobody online and don't want to pay in case something goes wrong .

Haven't seen anyone online for a few days but want to pay for AAD+ .

what do you mean about "goes wrong"?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I guess some people are on holiday.

Comment

Is anybody else still having trouble with AAD displaying properly? I've tried clearing cookies and history, but no joy. Maybe this is the reason more people are not on the site?

Comment

on odd occasions it won't load propperly, I tend to come out and leave for a while, go back and all is okay x
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            on odd occasions it won't load propperly, I tend to come out and leave for a while, go back and all is okay x
            I have had the issue intermittently in recent weeks, but this week it seems permanent since Sunday. I have just loaded Chrome onto my desktop pc and opened an incognito tab, but the display is still the same. I have just put a note in the Site Issues thread.

Comment

what do you mean about "goes wrong"?
              Because sometimes when I post it won't work i have to try over and over again - also sometimes when i try and log on it is just a blank square with nowhere to click to log in .
              It happens a lot to me I was going to mention it .

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                Is anybody else still having trouble with AAD displaying properly? I've tried clearing cookies and history, but no joy. Maybe this is the reason more people are not on the site?
                Yes I just mentioned it in my reply - sometimes I get a blank box where I'm supposed to log in and can't because there is nothing to click to log into . I often get the message 'working' at the top of the page and nothing happens . I have abandoned many replies recently because of this .

Comment

Having the same rendering problems. It started early yesterday and I have tried all the suggested ways to resolve this but these haven't worked

Comment

its working fine on my computer but not on my ipad or iphone.

Comment

Working...
                    X