GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script scottygees UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scottygees UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cymruambyth
    replied
    If you cannot scan any paperwork, you can always send a photo to niddy with a link to your thread.

As everyone has said, the fight involves delaying everything for as long as possible, so don"t reply promptly and do not give them anything to help them.

As for silly questions, there aren't any, knowledge and information are power and stop you from taking actions that could damage your position in the future.
    Last edited by cymruambyth; 5 September 2017, 19:57.

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied
    Originally posted by scottygees View Post
    I apologise for any daft questions asked
    There is no such thing as asking a daft question........the daft questions are the ones that you don't ask.......

There is no need to apologise and you will never be shot down for asking anything here on AAD

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Just like to say a big thank you to everyone on this site for the advice they are giving me and I apologise for any daft questions asked

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Ok so I have received the CCA request from Vanquis. I don't possess a scanner to copy these and send them to be looked at. I literally have an iPad which I can photograph these and send them, would that be ok? Also I have had a letter from Capital One saying Apex are no longer dealing and that the debt has been passed back to them. Please contact us. The CCA still hasn't been returned by them. Any advice?
    As regards Cap1 - await their next move. You say they haven't yet responded to your CCA request. That's ok, it means they are currently in default. They will either contact you direct or pass it to another DCA to have a go. Let us know when you hear something.

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Thanks Roger. I need to update my entry.The last payment made was Feb 2017. This debt is sowned by the DCA as far as I am aware and hasn't transferred back to Vanquis, so any future correspondence I receive should come from the DCA. The DCA in question said they couldn't provide the CCA and that I should contact Vanquis directly for it, which I did, so not sure if the SWID letter will be appropriate.Please note all this is new to me so I am learning as I go along,so any advice is greatly appreciated.
    You don't want to be initiating action. Always await their next move, and then respond accordingly depending on circumstances. Ask for further opinions after you receive the next communication. The answers will depend on 'who' and 'what'.

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Roger View Post

If the DCA owned the Debt they would be responsible under ACT to supply the CCA. I think the DCA are collectiing Agents for Vanquis I think you could have stopped when you received their reply! Haven't got it!
    You could at some point send the DCA a missing P/T's (they are Agents for Varquis after all).
    If the Debt is sold on (Notice of Assignment) then the fact you can prove sending a CCA would I suggest be grounds for sending a SWID. .
    Yes you are probably right I should have left it when the DCA said they didn't have them. You live and learn. So if the DCA do contact me again I will send them a missing P/Ts probably at the stage they start ramping up the pressure and then if the debt is sold on in the meantime I can issue the SWID. Is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Thanks Roger. I need to update my entry.The last payment made was Feb 2017. This debt is sowned by the DCA as far as I am aware and hasn't transferred back to Vanquis, so any future correspondence I receive should come from the DCA. The DCA in question said they couldn't provide the CCA and that I should contact Vanquis directly for it, which I did, so not sure if the SWID letter will be appropriate.Please note all this is new to me so I am learning as I go along,so any advice is greatly appreciated.
    If the DCA owned the Debt they would be responsible under ACT to supply the CCA. I think the DCA are collectiing Agents for Vanquis I think you could have stopped when you received their reply! Haven't got it!
    You could at some point send the DCA a missing P/T's (they are Agents for Varquis after all).
    If the Debt is sold on (Notice of Assignment) then the fact you can prove sending a CCA would I suggest be grounds for sending a SWID. .

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Roger View Post
    Its a good idea but wait and see what happens. Eat up the time.
    No payment since Feb 2016 your doing well that's 19 months.
    Silence is golden you could always hit VANQUIS later with a Missing P/T
    But since you have evidence of the CCA request being sent then if and when a DCA appears you could send a SWID.
    But for the moment Silence is best

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    I have read some people have sent a prescribed terms are missing letter following confirmation their CCA is enforceable. Is this a route worth going down or would it be best to wait for the the DCA to contact me and then send it?
    Its a good idea but wait and see what happens. Eat up the time.
    No payment since Feb 2016 your doing well that's 19 months.
    Silence is golden you could always hit VANQUIS later with a Missing P/T
    But since you have evidence of the CCA request being sent then if and when a DCA appears you could send a SWID.
    But for the moment Silence is best
    Last edited by Roger; 2 September 2017, 19:33.

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

That's what I would do.
    I have read some people have sent a prescribed terms are missing letter following confirmation their CCA is enforceable. Is this a route worth going down or would it be best to wait for the the DCA to contact me and then send it?

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    So the CCA is enforceable..boo! Will see what their next course of action is unless any other advice can be given
    That's what I would do.

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    So the CCA is enforceable..boo! Will see what their next course of action is unless any other advice can be given

Leave a comment:

• JLC
    replied
    There is a really good app called scannable that you can get for the iPad

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Ok so I have received the CCA request from Vanquis. I don't possess a scanner to copy these and send them to be looked at. I literally have an iPad which I can photograph these and send them, would that be ok? Also I have had a letter from Capital One saying Apex are no longer dealing and that the debt has been passed back to them. Please contact us. The CCA still hasn't been returned by them. Any advice?

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied
    As others have already said, I would just wait for them to write and see what comes next........fingers crossed for you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X